Chapter 36

"Looks good on me doesn't it?" I say, turning to look at the kneeling Irene. Her red shoe she was bragging about now on my feet.

"Yeah.." She grumbles and I let out a evil chuckle then tap my lips with my fingers curiously.

"Hmm, what else do you have." I say as I walk towards her closet, I opened her closet and smile widely as i see the denim jacket I've always wanted to get from her.

Squealing happily, I wear the jacket over my uniform and rush towards Irene.

"Looks good uh?!" I say excitedly and she rolls her eyes.

"Come on! Joy! Your being to mean now. While you kneeled on the bed, you ask me to kneel on the floor, you took back your stuff then you took my shoe, now my jacket!" She complains and I raise a eyebrow at her.

"Are you complaining? I think you have forgotten your sin." I smirk at her and she sighs.

"It's not that I'm complaining, its just-"

"Eomma!" I shout and immediately Irene eyes widen in horror.

"Joy! Shh! Fine! fine! Take it!" She begs and I grin at her.

"Really? Oh I never thought you'd agree. Thank you." I blow her a kiss then hum happily as I take out her make up kit which I've always wanted to use and which I do use but of course secretly.

Walking to the mirror, I opened the make up kit and started trying on her lipsticks.

"Is this a new one?" I turn to her as I raise a orange lipstick which I just saw.

"Yeah.." She grumbles.

"Oh.." I gush and took a tissue and wipe the lipstick I was wearing and wore the orange one.

I look at the mirror and smile.

"Hmm, not bad." I mutter to myself then turn to the frustrated Irene. "Not bad right?" I ask and she Snickers.

"You look weird." She says and my smile immediately drops, which makes her eyebrow raise in consciousness. "A kind of gorgeous weird." She smiles and I grin at her.

"Right? It looks good uh." I say and let the lipstick stay on my lips then walk towards the bed and sat down as I grab my phone.

Cause I then remember Kai saying he'd message me but when I looked at my message there was nothing.

Pouting, I groan.

"He took my number a long time ago but he still hasn't message me." I mutter then sigh.

I couldn't message him since I didn't have his number, which made me sad.

"Can you at least fix my make up bag back!" Irene snaps and I turn to glare at her.

"Look at you talk! I think you are forgetting your crime again. I mean teacher? Teacher? Wow! Irene." I clap my hands. "I praise you."

"He was a intern teacher okay. He was just there for experience! He was still a college student, not those old big belly kind of teacher. He was good looking." Irene complained.

"Mom is still going to kill you if she find out." I sing and pull her jacket off my body.

"Mom would also kill you if I tell her what you said." She sings as well.

"Well mom would bury you alive if she find out!" I sing higher.

"Mom will bury you dead if she find out!!" She sings higher and I look at her.

"Are you.. Threatening me right now?" I ask and she chuckles nervously.

"Of course not. I'm just saying we should do this fairly, I mean we both have sins we need to hide. So why not go back to normal, no more punishment. Uh? What do you think?" She smiles and I look at her for a while before returning her smile with a wider one.