Chapter 2

Nearing the school compound of Spring Academy, it is easy to notice the bunch of girls waiting on the sidewalk.

For Who? Non other but for the boys who calls themselves BTS.

The amount girls waiting on the sidewalk were almost fifty. They always wait on the sidewalk everyday, fixing their hair, blushing and gushing at the thought of them having a chance to date one of BTS boys, in hope they would be noticed romantically.

I always and still think it is dumb for them to be doing this for five boys when there are like a thousand boys in this school but then again they weren't all good looking.

BTS are not just known for their good looks but also their high profiles and rich families.

They all had different personalities.

Jungkook.

Aka as they say, mister nice boy. Many girls talked about how he was so kind hearted but I don't believe in that shit, he probably just wanted more attention.

Suga.

The rude boy. I still don't understand why girls like such a d*ckhead like Suga! Suga is rude, arrogant and its so hard to know he insults people with how cute he looks.

Namjoon.

The flirt. Most of the boys in their stupid group were flirts but Namjoon is one of the most annoying flirt with his dumb pick up lines, like "You look fly, today." Or "I don't really know how to pick up girls, but I like you." When we all know Namjoon snatches girls like how girls snatches their wigs.

Jin.

Jin was a playful guy, who made weird jokes and called himself worldwide handsome.

but he was no longer studying in our school since he already graduated and went to study in A-Plex University, a famous university, where  the rest of the BTS members plans to go once they graduate from high school.

When he was still studying here, girls rarely tried to flirt with or fan girl over him. I don't know if it is because of the weird dad jokes he makes in the cafeteria or he's super scary girlfriend.

Jhope.

Jhope, I still don't understand that guy. He just approaches everyone, saying weird Jokes, and laughing at his own Jokes, of course his die hard fans laughs with him like crazy girls whether his jokes were funny or not.

Last and the least, the one I never expected to be part of this group.

Jimin.

The all time flirt. Flirt here, flirt there. Non other than my brother.

I still don't understand how he joined BTS. I mean all the boys in BTS are rich, they were sons of doctors,CEO, designer, that's why people admire them, and fantasies about them, but why did they even idolize my brother? Moreover, how did he even join the group.

BTS is a group that started since my  first year of high school here in Spring Academy, It first started with Namjoon who called himself BTS aka Born To Slay then Suga enrolled and also joined and soon other boys joined and then just last year my brother suddenly became best friends with them and when you become their best friend, you are Born to Slay.

Which is still pretty weird to me, cause from what I know Namjoon only accepts boys with high profiles to join the group, and my brother is not from a high profiled family.