Chapter 4

"You are ashamed of me also." I ask and Jimin sighed before nodding.

"Really?" I raise a eyebrow, a evil smirk on my lips. "How about I tell your friends you aren't who they think you are."

"You won't." He threatened.

"Its me Jimin, joy! When have I ever listened to you." I smile patting his cheek. He slaps my hand away, rolling his eyes before saying.

"I'll do anything. Just keep quite. "

This was interesting. He'll do anything. Not something you'll ever hear from Jimin park.

A evil thought cross my mind and I couldn't help but smile at how smart I am at the moment.

"You'll do anything?" I smile up at him. With the way he looked at me it was obvious he knew what I was thinking.

"I take that back." He says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Then I'll just go tell_"

"Fine! Fine! Geez, You are the worst Joy!" He interrupted. I grin at him, smacking his arm playfully.

"Aren't you the cutest brother ever." I say, playfully playing with his cheek.

"What do you want." He groan, slapping my hand away from his cheek.

"You must do anything I tell you. Anything! If you say no to one thing, I'll tell before you can even blink." I threatened.

"Whatever. So what do you want?" He ask and my evil smile reappears on my lips.

"Firstly." I take his hand that still holds the money I gave him. "I want your extra money." I say snatching the money from his hand then shoved it inside my bra which made Jimin groan.

"Are you serious?" Jimin groan, looking away. "You know if you keep putting money inside your chest, karma is going to get you." Rolling my eyes at his words, I continued with my demands.

"Secondly.. I want to be friends with Jungkook." I smile.

"I thought you hate girls who are obsessed with Us. Don't tell me you are now one of them?" He ask and I let out a laugh.

"Not 'you guys', Jimin. Just Jungkook."

"Its still obsessing over us." He smirks.

"Whatever makes your tea sweet. Anyway, I need you to make Jungkook my friend."

"You know Jungkook has a girlfriend, right?"

"I didn't say I want to be his girlfriend! Just a friend."

"HmmMm, of course.. Just a friend." He says, like he didn't believe me.

"I'm serious!"

Okay maybe, I did like Jungkook but I just wanted to be his friend. If I don't become his friend, I might only be known as his fan which is a total No. I don't want to be another obsessed fan.

"No I can't. The guys might find out we are siblings. We use the same last name. They might find that suspicious."

"Almost everyone in Korea uses the same last name!" I argued.

"No, I'm not risking it Joy. You might as well just tell them then. Than them finding out because I made my sister their friend." He says, folding his arm.