Chapter 8

He knows my name..
He knows my family job..

What does Kai want with me.

I couldn't enter back into class because of the commotion I did, so I waited outside of school for Kai to come out.

It was finally closing time and all the students were now coming out of school. Some girls giving me weird stare and shaking their head in disapproval while some would smile at me.

While boys would laugh at me and call me farmer daughter before laughing away.

I spotted Jimin coming out of class with Namjoon, the leader of BTS, Suga Mr. I don't care and Jin the boyfriend of Jungkook's sister. But Jhope and Jungkook were nowhere to be found.

Jimin pats  Namjoon shoulder then walk towards me.

"Aren't you going home?" Jimin asked.

"I'm waiting for someone." I replied as I continued to stare at the exit door of the school.

"Wanna go home with me?" I turn my head to Jimin confused.

"Are you sure you are Jimin. Jimin would never ask me that." I look at him suspiciously and he rolled his eyes.

"Do you want to or not?" He ask annoyed.

"I'm waiting for someone, I can't. So how did things with your friends go?" I ask, folding my arms.

"Fine. They weren't really angry about it. Well they spend their time teasing me about it. I haven't gotten to speak with Jhope and Jungkook yet, so I don't know what's going on with them." He replied and I nodded, feeling relief that it didn't end as bad.

"What about your fandom. Is it crashing?" I smirk at him.

"I'm good looking Joy. The only annoying problem I have is Kai, he keeps badmouthing me all over school. I know I lied about being a son of a rich guy but that doesn't mean he can go around degrading our parents life just because they are farmers."

Exactly the person I am waiting for.

"Don't worry about Kai." I say and he shrug.

"I don't really care. Anyway I'm going." He replied and I nodded.

"Bye."

I kept on waiting until I spotted Daisy and Nancy coming out of the school.

"Hey!" I wave at them and they turn to me.

Nancy rolled her eye while Daisy just smiles.

"So why did you lie about Jimin just being your friend. So you can laugh at how pathetic we are?" Nancy ask as soon she was in front of me.

"I don't know." I replied.

"I understand why Jimin lied, but I don't get why you lied to me all this time, even when we were friends before you never told me you were Jimin's sister."

I couldn't understand her words. Non of what she said made sense.

"Firstly, I lied because Jimin lied, secondly it wasn't my obligation to tell you who my family are and why are you blaming me?"

"No wonder Jimin lied, he probably didn't want to be family with idiots like you. I understand him, even if it was me, i would have lied. You ruined everything for Jimin." Her words left me speechless.

"Are you serious? Your only blaming me? Why? your still obsessed with my brother?" I snap at her.

"Jimin is not your brother, Jimin is just Jimin. He can't be family with a idiot like you. Just let Jimin know I am here to always support him" She flips her hair then walks away, leaving me with my jaw on the ground.