Chapter 45

"Can I spend Christmas with you?"

I didn't know if I should let Kai come or not. My mom hometown, daegu isn't the best place especially with my grandma being there. My grandma is very traditional and would complain about every little thing. At some point I wonder if she ever smiles. And my cousins and nephew from my mom's side adds up to it, like, literally I think every body in my mom family are annoying at this point.

The family of my mom is big, that's why than my mom living with her mom in deagu like her other siblings, she instead moved to Seoul to live in with dad, since he is the only child and the space was wide for us here in Seoul, and there won't be need to buy a house since my dad's mom house was perfect for us.

It was only my dad and grandma anyways since grandpa passed away a long time ago.

Even with how much I hesitated in allowing Kai to spend Christmas with me, I still nod.

Cause of course, I wanted to spend time with him as well.

Me and Kai stayed in his place playing game and eating junks until my mom had text me and Kai had to tutor someone.

"I'll go by myself, you can just go and do what you want to do now." I say to Kai as I watch Kai throw the can of juice in the trash.

"No, I'll drop you." He says, walking towards his jacket on the couch.

"No it's fine." I oppose.

"I'll still drop you." He says firmly, putting on his jacket.

"Okay." I mutter, a blush creeping up my cheek.

"You should get your headband on the bed." He says and I widen my eyes

"Ah yes!" I say, rushing up the small and short wooden stairs, I walk towards his bed and grab my pikachu head band I had left while laying there.

Rushing back down, I join Kai in the doorway.

"You got it?" He ask and I look up at him.

"Yep." I replied, raising the headband while putting on my shoe.

"Let me." He says grabbing the headband from my hand while I wear my second shoe. I look up at him confused until he fixed the headband on my head.

"Kyeopta." He says, cupping my cheek and I chuckle blushing.

"Hajima!" I smack his chest then continued to put on my shoe. "Your being cheesy." I say, pulling my face away from his hold.

"I'm just being honest." He laughs.

"Shh." I raise my finger to his mouth. "Your just flirting." I say and he raise a eyebrow and suddenly bite my finger.

"Eee!" I shriek, pulling my finger back, only to earn a laugh from him. "Kai!" I whined, holding my fingers.

"Did it- hurt" he says in between laughter.

"No, it's ticklish!" I smack his chest.

"Okay,- okay I'm sorry, let's go." He says in between laughter obviously not meaning what he said before grabbing my shoulder and pushing me out the door.