Chapter 51

Sighing, I went ahead and open the iron gate around the lot, before entering and taking a few step until I reach the two grave.

I stood there for a while just staring at the two grave.

I wonder how the son felt losing both his parent.

It was always a thought that came into my mind whenever I came here.

Sighing one last time, I sat down on the grass, folded my leg and drop the flower on both grave.

I wipe off the leaf on the name of the grave I was sitting in front of.

Kim Katrina

"Annyeonghaesayo." I bowed, and kiss my teeth before looking around and taking a deep breath. "How are you? Hmm.. Don't feel to sad, life isn't that great anyways."

For some reason, I always felt like my word could maybe make them feel better.

"Aish. What am I doing." I stood up from the ground.

I really hate going to grave or burial or whatever involves dead... Makes me sad.

"Their son most be such a jerk to have never even visit." I sigh.

Or did he?

If he did there should be a flower here to show someone showed up. But nope. He didn't.

Such jerk.

He didn't seem like one when I met him though...

"So what exactly are you going to do?" My mom and her friend continued having their conversation.

While I who don't know what to do in a stranger home, just sat down like a nice girl without doing anything.

Though there was Kat son sat in my front which made me regret following my mom into this awkward situation.

I was so shy that even though hunger was killing me, I couldn't raise a finger to take a piece of cookie which was on the table.

Glancing at the cookie, I lick my lips and sigh, before looking back at my lap.

Thinking of something, I pulled on my mom's skirt hoping she'll hand it to me.

But my mom just shrug my hand off while she laughed, attached to the conversation she was having.