Chapter 50

"But I already brought it here!" I whine. "It took me 20minute walk."

"Well what do you me to do! I can't cook!" He snap.

"Well I can't just walk here and Go back!" I argued back.

"Yah.. How old are you? We don't seem to be the same age."

"Who cares how old I am! Just pay! They are fresh!" I snap.

"Fresh my ass.." - he mutters.

"They really are! Our farm is literally just near here, that's why I walk here!" I snap, he sigh.

"Hold on." He says then shut the door.

"Aish! What an arrogant bastard!" I curse. But waited for him, after a while, I was ready to smash the door bell but luckily, he opened the door again.

"Here." He grab the basket then toss the money at me, stunning me. I Immediately try to catch it,  to make sure they don't fly around when he shut the door, making me look up surprised.

The flower.

I immediately knock the door.

"Hey!" I snap, ringing the bell as well.

"What! What! What! I'm having such a freaking bad day right now!" He shouts, stunning me.

"The flowers." I shriek. "T-their mine." I stammer and he looks at the flower in the basket then toss it at me, shutting the door again.

I catch them then let out a sigh before cursing him and kicking the door.

"bastard." I mutter then started heading towards the area next his house.

The next area used to be where my Mom's friend house was, but now, the area was empty, and was now a clean cut grass area with two grave. The house was precious to My mom's friend as the land was the only thing her family which was only her grandma left her. She herself with her husband built the house which was her dream house by working hard even after being an orphan. It sad how everything crumbled down.

I heard my mom's friend died in a fire with her husband, their son on the other hand, my mom couldn't keep contact with.

I still remembered when I first met her when I was still young.

"Why do I have to follow!" I whined.

"Can you stop whining!" My mom complain pulling me with her.

"We've been walking for long, I'm hungry!" I complained and my mom stop in her track and sigh then glance at me with annoyance.

"Fine! When we get home you can eat." She says and I let out a whiny cry.

"But I'm hungry now! You can just buy me snack in the market!"