Chapter 52

"Are you degrading my son."

The silenced that filled the room after my Mom spoke up was cut.

"Can we just eat!" My grandma slams her palm on the table, stunning us. "Fight! Every time we gather it's nothing but fighting! And fighting!" She shouts angrily before taking a deep. "No more talking." She warned as she Stares at everyone's eyes.

Awkwardly, we all kept quiet and turn to the food.

Grabbing a spoon, i slowly place a chicken soup on my plate not trying to make a sound. Like I was in the movie quiet place and making a sound could kill me

Dang it, such a awful day, I'm sure Kai is regretting following and probably sees my whole family as some rude gangsta people.

Aish! That uncle of mine!

Glancing at Kai as I slowly eat, he seemed to just keep his gaze on his food while eating not looking up at all.

Sighing, I take a bite of my food but end up glancing at Kai again.

He eventually looks up... At me.

I gave him a apologetic look, feeling bad he had to stuck in such a situation.

Kai Stares at me for a while before the side of his lips move up as he gives me a heartwarming smile.

Cautiously looking around, I then smile back at him, before looking back at my food before anyone catches us, he did the same. But through the dinner, we kept glancing at each other.

"So who'll do the dishes." My mom ask as she packs up the plate on the table, I join her alongside aunt Shin hye.

"Hm, Maybe let's do it room by room." Soobin's mom, aunt Mina suggested.

"Okay, then mom room should go first." My mom adds. "Then for breakfast tomorrow girls room."

"Everyone should join okay, not just females." I whine.

"Eh! I don't want to wash!" Jimin who was on his phone, drop it to complain.

"What you don't want to wash! Didn't you eat!" I argued.

"But I hate doing dishes!" He argued back.

"And do I look like I love it!" I argued back.

"Stop it!" My mom interrupted. "Okay, boys won't do the dishes." My mom says and I immediately whine.

"Wait. Hold on! Why won't boy do the dishes!" Irene join my protest.

"Cause they'll be sweeping the whole house." My mom says.

"Ehh!" I still complain.

"I don't like sweeping either!" Jimin complained.

"Jimin shut up!" My mom snap at him, making him shriek back in fear. Then she stood straight and hold her waist.

"And what about you joy what's your problem now?" She ask and I drop the plate and stood up straight as well.

"Sweeping is only once! Dishes is three times a day!"

"Joy just stop!" My mom complained.

"But why they only sweep! They won't even sweep the whole house, cause we girls are the one who'd sweep our room anyways."

A spoon suddenly drops on the plate and I look up to see aunt shin hye, glaring at me.

"Well its going to be two rooms right! Not just us girls but the moms too! while for the boys, Its just them! And how many are they, Jimin, Bomgum and soobin! How many are us? Were seven Right."