Chapter 54

Arranging the thin mattress in the cabinet alone while others were busy with their task, the door of the room suddenly opens.

I look towards the door to see Kai shutting it slowly.

Shutting the cabinet, I rest my back on it and look at Kai curiously.

"Why?" I asked and he bites his lip before resting his back on the door.

"You're ignoring me." He says and my eyes bulge

"What no! Don't be ridiculous! Why would I!"

Actually I was.

I guess I got so conscious after today's event and how everyone looked down at my family, I was scared they'd find out about me and Kai and start judging my mom over again.

"Was it because of this morning?"

"No!" I snapped and Kai looked at me shock. My cheeks turns red as I look away. "Maybe."

"Why? Do you think I'll get you pregnant."

"AISH, yah!! Are you crazy!" I shout then shut my mouth hoping no one heard while Kai chuckled.

"I was just joking." He smiles.

How can he smile right now.

"I know." I shyly replied.

"Don't worry I won't do anything." He says and I look up at him.

"I know." I bite my lips. "Its not you... Its me." I say and he laughs.

Growling I grab a pillow from the cabinet and toss it at him.

"Don't laugh!" I snap.

"Why, you'd get me pregnant instead." He replied chuckling and I grab another pillow and toss it at him.

"Aish, get out." I rush towards him and grab his arm pushing him out the door.

"Shh. People will find it weird if they find me in here." He whisper chuckling but I just toss him out of the room then shut the door.

"Why would he make such joke." I grab my heated cheek and put the pillows back in the cabinet.

"Farm time." Uncle bomgum calls out.

"Aish." I hissed, the least thing I like and need is being In the farm.

When I heard someone approaching the room, I immediately hide behind the door.

"Joy?" Soobin calls out as he looks around the room. "Wheres she?" He question while I clip my lip together.

I'm not going!

When he left and the door shut, I release a sigh and lay on the floor as I grab my phone.

I'm not planting especially with those family especially Lia.

...

Lia ..

I bolt up as I remember Lia asking Kai to farm with her so they can.. Build a relationship.

I immediately stand on my feet.

"Aish."

The door then open and Jimin scoff out.

"Yah! You're trying to escape aren't you!" He complained and I immediately walk pass him smacking his head.

Rude brat.

"Yah!!!" Jimin shout after me.

I immediately wore my slippers and rush down the stairs to see Kai helping Lia grab a water of bucket.