Chapter 16

"I'm coming home already!" I argued back.

"You better hurry back!"

Wasn't she the one who sent me out.

Cutting the call, I immediately fix my bag on my shoulder.

"You are going home?" Kai ask folding His arm and I nodded with a grin.

"Give me your phone." He orders and I look at him confused but hands the phone to him.

Taking it, he typed something in it, then took out his phone and type something on it then hands my phone back to me.

I look at my phone and I see somewhat like a address is written.

"What's this?" I ask confused.

"My address, keep it, just in case if you get sent out, come there." I roll my eyes at his word.

"As if I would go to your place. And don't worry, I won't get sent out again." I say proudly.

"If you say so." He replies patting my head then walks ahead.

I touch my head then glare dagger at His back.

What am I! a dog?

"Hey, Are we going home now?" I call, trying to catch up with his fast speed.

"Yep."

#

"Were here, Now get out."

"Jerk."

That's how the idiot drop me at my house.

Walking inside the house, I noticed the house was smelling of food.

"I'm home." I call out, removing my shoe and placing my walking stick on the wall.

Soon like the flash, my mom appeared in my front.

"Where have you been! It's dinner already and you are just arriving?" She scolds immediately.

"Well.. You are the one who sent me out of the house in the first place." I argued.

It seems like she realized it and scratch her hair.

"Well.. Yeah.. but still! If you come home late again I'll seriously send you out of this house!" She scolds.

Releasing a small chuckle, i hop towards her and wrap my arm around her waist.

"Just say you miss me and love me more, you don't have to argue." I look up at her with a grin.

"Miss you? You are a headache, it's because you are dumb, who knows what will happen to you if you stay out late." She rolls her eyes. I nodded with a grin just agreeing with her.

"Have you eaten!" She snaps.

I nodded again with a big grin.

Who does she even bother acting tough even when she is asking a caring question.

"Really, what did you eat?"

"My friend took me out."

"You have a friend?" She looks at me suspiciously.

"Eomma! Of course I have a friend!"

"Its because you never really bring friends home even when you were young."

I guess I was a loner even when I was young.

"Even if you have eaten, join us, your grandma cooked tonight."

"Really?" I beam.

Releasing her from my hug, I immediately went to the dining and everyone was already eating.