Chapter 29

"Hey?" I felt a hand on my shoulder but I stayed in position, sobbing continuously. "Joy?"

I never felt so humiliated in my life. Who do they think they are to do this me.

So What if I'm dating Kai! So what! That's not her business!

Jungkook sister definitely has the worst attitude I have ever seen, its not like it's her brother I am dating!

Why.. Did she have to humiliate. I'm.. Not even dating Kai for real. He doesn't.. even like me.

Sobbing harder, I let out a hiccups which just made things harder for me to breath.

"Joy?" I felt a hand on my cheek and soon my face is raised up but I just closed my eyes, tightening my grip on my jacket. "Joy, look at me." Kai demanded but I shake my head. "Joy? What happened?"

Neither did I want to talk about what happen. Its was not something I could say proudly. I was bullied because they thought I was disgusting for dating Kai.

Its pathetic!

Him not liking me, just makes things worst since my love is just a onesided one. What if I'm actually not qualified to date Kai.

And Jungkook? If Felicia could do this to me because I dated her friend's brother, imagine what she'll do if I date her brother.

"Joy, look at me, damn it!" Kai growls and I slowly open my teary eyes, our gaze meeting.

He looked confused but I also couldn't miss the concern look in His face.

"What happened?" He ask, in a calmer tone but I just shake my head.

"Its nothing." I tried to say the word confidently but my voice ended up cracking.

Not wanting to look pitiful anymore, I slowly got up, making sure my jacket is tightened around me.

"I'm fine." I say, looking down. I wanted to wipe my tear but I was so scared if I remove one hand, my jacket might open up. I felt paranoid and so conscious around him, that him seeing me exposed would embarrass the f*cking sh*t out of me.

Looking up at him, he Is just there staring at me which just makes my cheek heat up really fast.

"Can.. I have your jacket." I said, Noticing his jacket had zipper unlike mine.

He didn't say anything but just removed his jacket and wrapped it around me.

"Want to talk about it later?" He ask and I shake my head. "You never want to talk about it?" He ask and I nod this time.

Its better to never talk about it and to just let it pass.

I couldn't go to the comfort room cause I didn't want to run into Those girls.

Neither did I want to fix in front of Kai.

"Can you go into class first?" I asked him. He stare at me like he was contemplating but eventually sigh and raise his eyebrows in agreement.

"Come in soon, okay." He says and I nodded.

I waited for him to enter the class before I turn to the edge of the wall, and wore his jacket.

Once I was done wearing his jacket, I noticed Felicia, Jennie and Rose walking back with the girl who.. Took a video of me.

Oh no.

I notice Jennie and Lisa had a serious expression as they conversed, Jennie who was seriously talking to Felicia while Felicia scrolls through a phone. And Rose.. She was there with her arms folded.