Chapter 21

"You guys at still here?" Rose voice cuts me and Kai's glare.

Kai looks away from me and turns around to look at Rose.

"Yeah. We were just about to go." He replies, I look behind him to see them and immediately jungkook gaze lands on me.

I look away, swallowing the lump in my throat as i folding my arms and  look up in the sky.

I could cry in any second for all I know and I don't want anyone to see it.

"Alright then, we'll get going." Rose replies.

"Okay. See you." Kai says.

I watch them as they entered Jungkook car, the car I used to come here.

Jungkook also opened the car for Rose and buckled her seatbelt before walking to the other side of the car.

Before he enters his car, he looks at me then smiles, waving at me.

I just bowed at him, since I honestly wasn't in the mood and I wasn't feeling all good today.

He enters his car and drives away. I watch as his car drive away until it was out sight, mixed with the other cars.

I started walking down the road, deciding to just go home.

"Hey." I hear Kai call out but I keep walking down the road.

The anger I am feeling towards him today isn't something I can just suddenly forget about like always.

"You know what! Your on your own!" He calls out furiously. Ignoring him, I keep walking down the road, wrapping my arms around myself as the whether is getting cold for some reason.

After a while of walking down the road, I see Kai's car drive pass me.

Feeling annoyed, I kick my unwounded leg in the air, imagining I was kicking him and His car.

I sighed as I see his car drive away for real. He really left. Why do i always want him to go but when he is gone, a empty feeling takes over my chest.

I check the pocket of my uniform and I realise I don't have any money with me.

"Aish, seriously!" I groan frustrated.

I don't even know where I am, pulling my phone out, I decided to message Jimin.

Joy: hey, can you pick me up.

Dropping my walking stick, i sit down on the edge of the sidewalk , then look at my phone waiting for Jimin to reply.

Seeing he hasn't reply yet, I sigh, looking at the road, as I watch cars pass by.

"It's getting pretty dark." I mutter, seeing how the sun is going down.

It wasn't just getting dark but it was getting cold as well.

Dropping my phone on the floor, I rub my hands together.

Why is it getting so cold. I wondered and soon my question is answered as a snow falls on my nose.

"Oh." I say, surprised before touching my nose. "Its snowing." I mutter but then it sinks into me what it means to be snowing. "Its snowing!" I grumbled. Snowing is just like rain to me, but worst since I don't like it when the weather is cold.

Well, I like it at first since I like just watching snow fall from the sky and watching as places become white from the continuous falling snow but then I have to wear a whole load of jacket and coat to avoid getting sick.

I already hate inform because of the loads of stuff I have wear everyday.

Then just putting on underwear, bra then a top and pant, I have to put on underwear, bra, singlet, shirt, skirt, socks.