Chapter 11

A bang on the door makes me and Kai flinch.

"Who's in here?" Jimin calls out.

Kai widen his eyes at me. I point at myself wondering if he was asking me to answer.

"No! Not you, me." He mouthed then rolled his eyes.

Idiot..

"Its me, Joy." I call out.

"Hurry up! I need to use it now!" Jimin groans.

Shi!

I turn to Kai for answer but he only shrugs. My jaw falls at his reply. Did he just shrug, this is a life and death situation. But I guess I'll have to handle this alone.

"You wait! Or get out!" I shout back.

"Noona!" How long have joy been in this bathroom!" I hear Jimin shout.

"Joy? I thought joy friend is in there? I gave him your shirt to change into" I hear my older Sunmi talk.

Aish! Seriously this is bad!

"Joy's friend? And him? Joy has no guy friend."

I immediately grab Kai's arm and open the shower curtain.

He needs to get out of here immediately.

There is a window I always use to escape at night, hopefully kai would fit.

"I can't fit into that!" Kai whisper growl.

"Just force yourself!" I hiss quietly back.

"No, hmm what was his name again.. Hmm.kia"

"Kai?" I turn my head towards the door when I hear Jimin says Kai name.

Dang! Pushing Kai forward, he lifted his feet on the widow and try to escape.

The bang on the door becomes louder.

"Hurry!' I hiss quietly anxiously.

"Joy! You better open that door! What the hell is Kai doing here!" Jimin bangs on the door.

"Kai hurry!" I turn to Kai furiously, but Kai just stays frozen with his half body and his head out the window while his other hand and leg still in the bathroom.

"Kai!" I hiss, my voice a little lounder.

"I'm.. I'm stuck."

"What?" I say dumbfounded.

"I'm stuck."

"How can you be stuck! No no!"

"Joy! Open the door or I'll open it myself and report to you mom that you brought a guy! And both of you are in the bathroom together"

I swear I will kill Jimin!

Groaning, I push Kai with all my force.

"Ouch!" Kai forcefully falls to the other side.

Rushing to the window, I see him on his knees, his back facing me.

"Kai.." I ask worried as hell. Slowly Kai turns his head to me with a killer look.

"This is the third time you've done evil to me today." He growls.

"But your fine right.." I ask ignoring His comment.

"My leg hurts as hell but I think I'm o-"

"Good good! Now go!" I Shu him off.

"Are you serious." He slowly stands on his leg. Holding one of his leg in pain. "You'll pay for this." He growls then dust his jeans.

After HimOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara