Chapter 33

"Hi." I slowly stand up, clearing my throat.

"Were you hiding from me?" He grins at me, raising his eyebrow. "And you actually came. Why say you won't and insult me when you were coming. And do you guys know each other?" He points at both of me and Irene and both of us look at each other with a expression of cringe that say "I'm already annoyed"

"My fans!" Jackson cheers, walking up towards us as he wraps his arm on both of our shoulder. He looks at me and gives a big grin. "You even brought umbrella for me." He grins at both of us, but his eyes lighten as his eyes landed on my snack. "Oh!" He says in amusement as he then try to reach for it, but I immediately slap his hand away.

"Ouch!" He wince and pull his hand back while I just glare at him before removing his arm from my shoulder.

"That's mine."

"But sharing is caring." He reach for my snack again and of course received another slap on his hand.

"Ouch! Okay. Fine." He says and I look at Irene with a "let's get out of here look." She nods and soon both us took off, running away from Jackson with our umbrella.

"Wait! Guys!" Jackson chase after us but we kept running.

As we kept running, Jackson kept following.

"Since you guys are almost heading to my house, could you at least share your umbrella!" Jackson calls after us.

Heading to his house?

After a while of running, we were almost home and Jackson called out again, signaling us that he was still following us.

"Oh guys, where are you going! This is my house." Jackson says, and me and Irene both stopped.

We both looked back and saw Jackson standing in a house two house away from ours.

Me and Irene we already in front of our house, but we both looked at each other in contemplating stare.

"If we enter our house, this weirdo will know where we live. Keep walking forward!" Irene whisper and I agreed. I followed her and we walk pass our house.

"Guys! Goodbye!" Jackson calls out again.

And we both look back and gave him a small cringed wave, and continued walking until we looked back and saw Jackson was gone.

Once Jackson was gone, we both ran and rushed into our house.

****

The next day, I woke up really late since Jimin wasn't home to disturb me as he had sleep over in a friend's house. So I ended up waking up with everyone gone and my breakfast covered up.

Rushing to shower, I grabbed my breakfast and ate while dressing up. Rushing to the sink, I drop my cup of tea while I wore my socks at the same, I rush back into my room and grabbed my bag.

Rushing to the door, I didn't bother wearing my shoe properly and just shoved my feet inside my shoe, I tossed my bag in the floor and grabbed my jacket, wearing it improperly, before grabbing my bag back and ran out of the house, not even closing the gate properly.

"I'm late! I'm late!" I chanted as I rush down the street, fixing my shoe properly in my leg, while hanging my bag on my shoulder.

"Joyce."

I froze. My feet hanging in the air as I try to wear my shoe. I turn my head to see Jackson in the gate, in his uniform. Fixing my shoe on, I stood up properly.

"Hey." I say and Jackson gave a big grin.

"Your late, aren't you?" He ask me.

"Well, from what I know your lecture starts earlier than mine, so your later." I say, staring at his uniform that wasn't even button properly. Looking him up and down, my eys widen.