Chapter 18

Kai was extremely quiet in class, even I was.

I don't know why he was quiet, but I knew why I was so quiet and down in class.

I kept wondering if they'll hang out or if they'll reconcile. Being with Kai I had totally forgotten our purpose of being together, he wanted to be with Rose, the timid, shy girl, the typical type of every guy in school, the good girl, like in every romantic novel.

Turning my head, I stare at Kai who has his earpiece on while he just stares at the sky, immediately has his gaze lands on mine I look away.

Once the bell rang, I still sat down, watch Kai walk out of the classroom, lost in his thought with his earpiece in his ear.

Standing up, I followed him, walking quietly behind him.

What more did they talk about? Are they seriously going to keep in contact now.

Most of the time, Kai would normally force himself to have lunch with me, so he could torment me, though he spent most of his time telling me how weird I was.. I was entertained, apart from that, I could talk all I want.. I had attention.

maybe I'd be able to have talk to him once we arrive at the cafeteria.

I stare at his down feature, why does he look bothered?

At least he can still be good looking even with a sad face.

What?

Slapping my face with both of my hand, I shake my head.

What am I thinking?  I seriously need to stop feeling like about Kai.

Kai then suddenly looks back.

"Oh?" He says, then removes his earpiece. "You are here?" He ask and I nodded.

"Duh.." I mock and he smiles.

"Were you being a stalker all this time?" He ask with a smirk.

"As if." I scoff, and he puts his hand in his picket and look at me in disbelieve. "No, we are going to the same place, remember?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Do want a punch on your eyes. Stop rolling it." He scolds.

"Like this?" I roll my eyes to the right. "Or this." I roll my eyes to the left. "Or this." I then roll my eyes everywhere.

"You are so hardheaded." He says, then ignores me and continued walking.

That's his comeback? Well he used to give better insult before.

Maybe I should tease him a bit.

Rushing to his side, I immediately started teasing him.

"Aw, Kai looks like a sad baby that pooped his pant."

"You think?I think so too" He says blankly, walking ahead.

"Well..." What am i suppose to say that. "Forget it." I toss my hand around and rush after him.

-

He was quiet as he ate his food as well, sometimes he would just mess with his food and take a small bite.

Even when we were ordering, I didn't have to nag him to pay for mine, he just did it.

Playing with my food as well, I don't even know how to start a conversation with him, he just seems so quiet.

Looking back at him, I noticed he is staring at me.

I raise my eyebrow in a 'what?' Way, which he answers by shaking His head then he went back to eat his food.

Aish! I should have started a conversation with that! I should've mocked him or something.

His phone suddenly alarms, and like the flash, he immediately looks at his phone.

The big cute smile that immediately creeps up his lips, instantly made me curious to what was on his phone.

Biting my lips, I immediately snatch his phone from his hand.

"Eh eh, let's see what perverted stuff you are looking at!" I smile evilly, trying to look at what is on his phone.

"Give it back." I raise my hand up, so he wouldn't reach it.

Once what was on his screen was clear to me, a frown immediately takes over my face.

"Oh."

Rose: Let's meet at the restaurant near  my place. Of course if your still willing to meet up :)

The phone is snatched from my hand, yet my hand is still frozen in the air.

I slowly bring my arm down and went back to eat quietly. I watch him type on his phone, his lips in between his teeth as he tries to hide his smile.

They really are meeting up, aren't they.

Well, that's good.

Kai is hanging out with me to be her anyways.

Why does everyone wants to be with her.

Jungkook, my brother, Kai.

What is so special about her, that I don't have exactly. I am not even that bad of a looker. I mean I'm not rich and i don't have friends but.. I was fine with Everyone being on her side cause I had Kai annoying behavior distract me from it but.. I totally forgot even Kai wants to be with her.

Can..

Can.. I just have Kai.

"Hey!" Someone suddenly grabs my chin, raising my head up.

Snapping out of my thought, I noticed Kai is staring at me, a worried expression on his face.

I then felt a liquid slide down my face.
Was I crying?

"Why are you crying."

"Uh.."

Why am I crying?

Because I'm pitying myself cause I actually feel lonely now.

"Its nothing." I push his hand away from my chin and immediately walk away, leaving everything behind, even my walking stick.

Even the difficulty of walking, I kept rushing away from him, leaping away from him, I accidentally stumble on someone's table their food falling on the floor.

"Yah! What the heck!" The guy shouts.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
I rush towards the bathroom, Feeling tears stream down my face.

Once I reach the bathroom, I look at my face, that is now looking like a potato, red and wet. I wipe my tears, releasing a small sigh to relieve my self but I eventually break down as a sob except my lips.

"This is so embarrassing.." I mutter and wipe my tears again"Why did you embarrass yourself like this Joy." A small sob except my lips.

I'm sure Kai would really think I have a crush on him.

Well I think I do, but it'll be so embarrassing if he knew that, cause he obviously doesn't like me.

Why did I even cry! That's what embarrasses me the most.

Rose haven't done anything to me, so I definitely can't hate her but I can't stop myself from disliking her.

After grabbing a handful of tissue and  release a heavy breath and wipe my tears. Then turn to the mirror.

I'll just make stuff up, to not embarrass myself.

"You can do this joy." I mutter.

Walking out of the Comfort room. I spotted Jungkook in my front, resting on a wall as he Stares at His shoe.

It seems like he noticed my present cause he then look up.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Update her twice a week for this book.

Remember to vote for quick update 😘