Chapter 27

"I think he is really into you." Sunmi nudges me.

Sighing I drop my pen and glare at her. "I'm trying to focus here." I say, pointing at the book in front of me.

Unfortunately we had an assignment which Irene gladly brought from my school to ruin my life! I could have made an excuse I was sick and can't submit since I didn't go to class today. Ugh! But that girl went to my school and ask for things I'd need to do at home.

"Eh.. It's not as if you'll pass anyway." She nudges me again. "But seriously, he likes you!" She says for the hundredth time today.

"No, he doesn't!" I grumbled and the door of our room suddenly opens.

Me and Sunmi turn around to see who came in. Irene got in with a towel  wrapped on her head.

"Kai really came today?" She ask, folding her arm.

"Non of your business." I mutter and she scoff out a laugh.

"Wow! So because your dating a hot guy, you are acting arrogant now?"

"He's not even that hot!" I lied, to piss her off.

"Well, you should see the guys in my school then come back to tell me that." She argued, rubbing the towel on her head.

Well at least she doesn't have to deal with stupid fan girls who gushes over cute boys in school.

Do they even know girls are fighting over Jimin, our.. Well, very... Very.. Annoying brother.

"Ah, Irene, do you know Kai's mother was actually a famous actress!" Sunmi gossiped.

"Really! -- Ugh!wait! Stop talking about him! I don't care! They'll break up anyways when he realise how weird Joy is." Irene grunted.

"Your just jealous!" I hiss at her.

"Jealous!" She scoff out a laugh. "Whatever."

--

Even when we were preparing for Dinner, Sunmi couldn't stop talking about how Kai was totally into me, and it annoyed me cause it gave me false hope that he might like me, but he has liked Rose for almost half of his life and he has probably met prettier girls in his life, yet he stick with being in love with Rose, so how would he suddenly like a weird girl like me.

The slam of the refrigerator beside me, brings me back to reality as it scared the hell out of me.

Letting out a sigh, I turn to glare at Jimin, who was pouring himself a water.

"Can't you do things like a normal human being!" I barked, tossing the small cookie in my plate at him.

He caught it with his mouth, and started eating it while staring at me proudly.

"Come on. One more." He raise his index finger and I roll my eyes at him. Before grabbing my bowl of cookie and walking pass him.

"Come on, we'll be eating dinner already anyways, just give me one more." He argued following me.

Turning around, I lift a cookie to his mouth.

"Oh!" I ask him to open his mouth.

"Just toss it." He says excitedly as he moves backward.

Sighing in annoyance, I toss it and he immediately caught it with his mouth and let out a muffled "goal." Sound. "Can Kai do that?" He ask, proudly.

"Don't even compare yourself to him." I say, entering the dining.

"Are you seriously dating him! I can't believe mom let that go! Ugh." He complained behind me.

"Why do even hate Kai." I ask.