Chapter 53

After fixing my bed, I grab my hair tie, tying my hair in a bun before sitting on my small bed, which was beside Lia and Aunt Shin hye.

laying down, i look up to see aunt shin hye, who was typing on her phone furiously, she looks up and i immediately clear my throat and roll on my other side.

i swear she hates me.

once i roll on my otherside, I'm faced with Lia.

dang it.

Lia moves herself closer to me making me move back as i look at her weirdly while she smiles at me.

why is she smiling at me?

" I have a question." She whisper.

"What?" i whisper back and she clears her throat.

"Do you think Kai would like me?"

"No." i replied immediately, which was unintentionally. Lia scowls at me before rolling her eyes.

"tsk Well, I don't need your opinion." She says and turn away from me.

Then why ask! why did I put my bed in the middle of this two, I should've Come earlier and set my bed with Sunmi.

A knock was soon placed on our door, making us look up.

"Who's that knocking late at night!" Lia growls.

"Come in!" I called and the door slowly creeks open and slowly I saw Kai peep in.

"Hi." He says and immediately Lia bolts up, removing her hair from a bun as she immediately comb her finger through it.

"Hi. W-what are you doing here?" She immediately ask, stuttering.

"Uh.." Kai glance at me before looking back at her. "I wanted to say goodnight."

"I see." Lia blushes. "Goodnight as well." She says and Kai nods.

"Okay, uh so.." Kai glance at me. "Goodnight." He says.

"Yeah, Goodnight too." Lia repeats and Kai clears his throat.

"Sunmi Noona goodnight." Kai says.

"Goodnight Kai." Sunmi smiles at him.

"Irene, goodnight." Kai says and Irene look at him weird.

"Well, goodnight."  She replies.

"Uh.." Kai points at aunt shin hye.

I was about to tell him her name until

"her name is Shin hye!" Lia said it.

"Uh, okay. Goodnight Shin hye Noona." Kai bows.

"Goodnight but I hope you won't be doing this everynight.. you know saying goodbye to everyone each." Aunt shin hye says and Kai rubs the back of his neck before shaking his head.

"I won't." He replied then looked at me.

"Yeah. uh, J-Joy. " He says, a bigger smile taking over his face, "Goodnight." He says showing me his teeth, and I pout at him.

tsk, after the stunt he pulled a while ago.

"yeah.. okay. night then." I say like I don't care.

But wait did he really say goodnight to everyone in the room just to say goodnight to me.

"Uh, okay bye." Kai nods and slowly starts closing the door.

Lia then immediately turns to me.

"You see that!?" She shrieks while covering her mouth. "He came to say goodnight to me!" She says and I look at the door to see it open a little while Kai peeps in then pops out a finger heart making me scoff a smile, before smiling back at him.