Chapter 22

"Wow! It's a star!"

"That's a building."

"No its not." I argued as I point at the large bright star in front me. "Its so big and there are so many."

"Cause it's a building." Kai argued back. Pouting, I look away from the window and glare at him.

"Do you have eyes? Do you see what I see!" I snap at him.

"Never drink again, okay." He changes the subject as he focus on the road.

"I don't even like drinking!"

"You act really childish when your drunk." He says, a smile slipping on His lips.

"Who? Me? No.. I'm a big girl." I pouted, rubbing my hand together because of the freezing weather.

"Still cold?" He ask and I nod my head.

"So cold! Those people threw water on me."

He parked his car somewhere then remove his jacket leaving him in just his stripe shirt.

"Take it and use it to cover yourself." He hands his jacket to me.

"But then you'll be cold." I pout.

"Just take it." He toss it at me, before going back to the road.

"That's rude!" I snap at him as I grab the jacket and use it to cover myself. "I'll use it delightfully and will watch you freeze to death, you jerk!" I snap at him but then my anger expression turns to pout. "I was caring for you and you toss it at me!" I say in between sobs.

He turns to me and his eye widens when he realise I was actually crying.

"Are you crying?" He questions, confused.

"No." I pout, wiping my tears with the back of my hand as I turn away from him to look at the big bright stars.

"You are so weird." He says. "I'll take you to my place okay, you might get in big trouble if I take you home and your mom sees you like this"

"I can't really go home anyways." I grumbled.

-

He parks In front of a big star and I gasp.

"We are going to the star!" I exclaimed then open the car door, walking up to the building. "You live in the star!" I jump, pointing at the big bright light. "Wow!"

"You'll hurt yourself, take." Kai hands me my walking stick, and i fix it under my arm while gushing over the binding.

"Let's go." Kai places his hand on my back, and for some for reason I moved back immediately, feeling a shivery feeling when I felt his hand on my back, my heart beat suddenly increasing.

"What?" He ask, and I just stare at him, my face burning up before I shake my head.

"It's nothing.. I think I have a heart decease." I touch my chest and Kai lets out a laugh.

"What the heck." He smiles then grabs my arm. "Let's just go, your getting much worst."

"I think I am." I nodded in agreement, touching my chest.

As we walk out of the parking lot, walking towards the star which was starting to look different as we got closer to the star, we walk into the star, the place changed, it didn't look like.. A star anymore.

"Why its not like a star!" I complained.

"Because its not a star." Kai replies, pressing the button of the elevator.