Chapter 9

"I said I don't want to help you! Ugh pabo!? Pabo? Don't you understand I don't want!" I hiss as speed walk down the road because of the guy that keeps following me.

"I just saved you! You owe me! Is it so hard to just teach me how to get a girl?" He ask while trying to keep up with my speed of walking.

Once I get home I'll ditch the idiot anyway. I thought with a smirk.

"You can't do anything about it. You saved me or not, I'm not helping you with anything." I turn my head back to stick my tongue out at him which made him roll his eyes.

"Then I'll keep following you." He says, walking faster.

I was getting close to my house, but the hill was going up which made it harder to move faster.

"Then keep following me." I say then rush up the hill to reach for the gate of my house but before I could open the gate and rush in, kai trapped me with his arm.

"Turn around." He order and I groan but turn around to face him.

"What! What? I said I don't want."

"You have no choice, you owe me."

I let out a laugh at his words. It's not like I asked him to save him and now he is making it seem like its my obligation to do whatever he ask.

"It was your choice to save me not mine. And if jimin sees you, just know you are dead." I hiss at him, he looks behind me to see my house.

"Why is your house so.. small."

What the!

"You *******, **###, ******."

"Joy!! Is that you cursing like that!!!!" My mom's loud voice startles me and Kai.

Oh god! My mom must not know it's me.

"Aish! This is your fault." I groan then push Kai's arm out of the way and started running away from the house.

"Hey!" Kai called after me.

I'm so dead! If my mom sees me and realise I was the one cursing.

"Where are you going?" Kai ask following me.

"Anywhere away from home and you!" I spat.

"Do you wanna go to the convenient store.."

Convenient store..

I stop in my track and turn around.

"To do what?" I ask folding my arm.

"What else, eat somethi-"

"Okay  let's go!" I interrupted him. "There is a convenient store over there." I turn around and started walking towards Kai.

Kai just stood there dumbfounded.

"I thought.."

"I'm hungry! Hurry!" I push him toward. "Its your fault I'm starving! I had to wait like hours at the school, so you owe me."

"Well you owe me too!" Kai argued.

"I would have died from hunger anyways even if you save me or not."

"Well you seem fine to me." He replies but I ignored him as I see my Mom checking around outside the house.

"Shit! Hurry my mom must not see me!" I hid my face behind Kai's back, pushing him to walk pass my house faster.

"What are you doing?" Kai ask confused.

"Walk faster fool!" I groan.

"Why.."