Chapter 46

Looking at myself in the mirror, I fix my uniform and smile at my appearance, even though I pretty much look the same wearing the same old uniform.

"Mom! I'm going!" I call out as I step out of the room.

"You should've gone minute ago! You little brat!" My shout back and I sigh. "You aren't eating breakfast?" My mom appeared out of the kitchen.

"Nop!" I say and walk to the door and wore my shoe.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm late." I replied.

".... Aren't you always?"

"Mom! I'm only late once a while." I turn to her defensively.

"Aigo.." She says in disbelief, I wave her off and rush out of the gate, running down the road.

"Joy!" I hear someone call behind me and I immediately wince.

Nor again.

"What?!" I snap at Jackson, turning to face him.

I was already way too late.

"Look!" He runs towards me and raised something in my front.

Blinking, I stare at the keychain swinging in front of me.

A middle finger design key chain.

"What?" I look up to Jackson confused and irritated since I was late and he was wasting my time to show me a middle finger.

"Thank you boyfriend for this okay." He smiles and I realise what he wanted to say.

"What the heck!" I laugh, grabbing the keychain before bursting out in more laughter. "This was what he got you, I should've known."

"Tell your boyfriend f*ck him too." He says and I immediately grab the keychain from him and ran away.

"Hey! I still want that" He shouted and I wave him off.

"I'll give it back later!" I shouted back and rush down towards my school.

Rushing up the stairs, I look at the time on my watch.

1minute till everyone goes into class.

Shit!

I immediately rush inside the school building scanning around for Kai as I rush towards my class.

Looking at my watch anxiously I see I have 10seconds left.

I won't be able to tell him what I want to tell him now if he goes into class now.

I stop in my track as I see him leaning on the wall beside our classroom while looking at his watch. He tapped on his watch then sighed.

"Kai!" I called out and he looks at me, standing straight as a smile spreads on his lips as he waves. "Yah! What's this?" I raise the keychain as I walk towards him and he immediately covers his face from embarrassment.

"Really?" I raise a eyebrows at him with a amused smile on my face as I walk faster towards him.

"I..its not-" he explains as I got closer to him.

"Shut up!" I smack his chest amusingly and stood on my toe, as I grab his face and press my lips on his.

I step back only to see him with a surprised expression.

He blinks confused. "Hul..You're not angry?" He ask and I shake my head, smiling at him. "I thought you didn't want anymore jealous behavior."

"Well this was before and its pretty cute." I say raising the keychain.