Chapter 14

"Uh.."

"Move." He pushes my knee to the side.

"What?" I say dumbfounded.

"Move. I am tired."

"Uh.." I say dumbfounded and confused as I move to the side, lifting my sprained feet carefully.

He lays beside and starts using his phone. Ignoring me all over again.

I just stare at him in disbelief.

Did he just.. Try to mess with me.

Noticing the slight red on his cheekbone, I felt like punching it again and again until it's purple instead.

He turns his gaze to me and smirk.

"You didn't think I would have sex with you here. In the clinic room with you with a sprained feet right?"

"Of course not!" I hiss at me and turn my face towards the wall.

"Don't hide your blush perverted pig." I hear him chuckle.

"Shut up."

The door of the clinic suddenly open and Kai immediately stands up from beside me, I turn around to see the clinic doctor walking in.

Sitting up, I bowed down at him. "Hello."

"Hello." He replies.

The doctor told me that I'd be able to walk normally again after a month and gave me a walking stick to help me around, and told me to go home for today.

Kai went to his class while I went to my locker to get my bag and phone.

I texted Jimin that I need someone to take me home, but the jerk had said he wasn't available, that I should wait in the clinic until end of class.

He was probably chasing after Rose like a stupid lost puppy.

Sighing I unconfortably put on my backpack,while trying to steady on my walking stick.

I guess I'll go home by myself than just staying in that boring clinic.

"Let's go." A voice makes me jump in fright. Turning around while holding ny chest,I glared at the idiot who almost killed me. And of course it was Kai.

"You Idiot! You almost killed me. What do you want!" I glared at him.

"Wow, I was just going to follow you home. But you know I change my mind."

"Oh! Wait!" Immediately grabbing his arm, I give him a Innocent smile. "Let's go." I say and he let's out a small laugh, before Pouting then shaking His head.

Dropping his arm with force, I rolled my eyes.

"Then don't!" I walk ahead of him, grumbling all sort of curse word.

"I can get home on my own anyways." I grumbled, pushing the heavy door with all my strength.

This stupid stick is uncomfortable! I adjusted the sticks under both armpit then continues out of the school.

Reaching the school stairs, I adjust the walking stick again then walk down the stairs.

"How does this stupid stick even helps." I grumbled, struggling with walking down the stairs.

"Success." I breath out once I was down the stairs but then realising I have a whole way to go up the stupid hillroad.

"Aish! Seriously." Looking back at the quiet school building, I cursed at all the student in it, more especially my P.E coach.