"Hey! It's Dani!!"

"What in the world?!! Dani, we've been worried sick and you've been loitering around!!"

"Oh sorry! Didn't mean to hurt you guys! I was with a friend so shut up!"

"But why didn't you tell us earlier?!"

"My phone was dead. So how could I call then!"

"Use a phone booth! Duh!"

"If I used one then fans would have swarmed me already."

"Whatever just get your arse back here!"

"Shut up!! You guys don't need me. I'm not the one who's gonna record the song anyway!"

"But you promised Simon to do it!"

"You are all so self-conceited! I don't have that much friends and you guys are deciding for me! I want to have a life not only a career but also friends! So just leave me alone!"

Then she cut off the line. What have I done? Once again she hated me and now hated the group more. I have committed another mistake to her. 

"Who was that Harry?" Justin looked up on me.

"It...was Dani..."

"Huh? What did she say?" Niall jumped with joy. Well, not for long anyway.

"She told me she was out with a friend. Then I asked her why didn't she tell us earlier. And she responded that her phone died. Then I told her to use a phone booth and she said she can't cause she might get mobbed by fans. Once again I said that she promised and she told me something really upsetting. Now I feel really bad..." I cried into Niall's shoulder and they all comforted me.

"Maybe she didn't mean to say it Haz." Liam rubbed me on my back.

"She shouted at me..."

"Remember Harry, she was really pissed of this morning. It's just a faze, so don't let it get in your way." Niall sent me a little smile and I gave one back.

"Thanks for the encouragement lads."

Dani's P.O.V.

Well that call went well. I just called to check on them, and then he shouts at me. How rude of him to even say that to me. At least I bothered to even call him. Now I just wanna tare his whole face off. And then he'll understand how hard my life is.

I gave him a second chance to be my best friend, but he just ruined that chance. That's what I hate when a friend abuses your trust and just doesn't change. Should I even care about him anymore? Or should he be put in my hall of forever jerks? Don't care anymore.

"Are you alright?" Kasie looked up at me.

"Well... yes and no..."

"Why? What happened?" She looked really worried. Well she is my friend so I can trust her.

"I just got of the phone with Harry. And he shot a lot of questions at me. Then shouted at me every time he has something to say. He thinks that I don't care for them. Well I don't usually get to spend my whole day with my best friends. So he really just pissed me off after being pissed off by Niall this morning."

"Oh come on, it's not that he was angry. Maybe he was just really worried that you didn't come back to the studio earlier." We walked by an ice cream parlor and went inside.

"I don't know right now. But wanna get some ice cream?"

"Sure! But tell me later, alright." We went to the counter and placed our order.