Piratetalia, With Love~

A/N:  Happy Halloween everyone!  Hope you all have been well.  I think this is honestly the busiest year I've ever had, but that's college for you.  Sadly, I was only able to write out 1 chapter for the Monster Bash.  I do have the other chapter planned out, I just need more time to write it out in detail.  If you guys want me to publish that one next, let me know, otherwise I'm going to probably go back to doing regular chapters and have that Monster Bash chapter set aside for next year.

Requested by @cluegame465 & @BrightBlue6 & Hardcandysweetgal15 & @BerniceMac

Prologue

It was another boring day on the ship.  No treasure to look for, no other pirates to fight, and no land in sight.  Yes, it was just another boring -

"Captain!"  A man yelled.  "Captain!"

"Hmm?"

"Ya need to get out here Captain!"  A man yelled, barging into the captain's quarters.  "We caught somethin'!"

"Oh?"

With that, the captain walked out onto the deck and found his men surrounding a large net that had a large scaly tail moving in it.  And attached to that tail was -

"Huh?!"

"Um... Hi?  ... Do you think you could let me go?"  A mermaid said.

And that was the start to something from a fairytale.  So let's take a peek into this!

America

"Hey dudette?"

"What?"  You asked, looking over to Alfred.

"Out of curiosity, what do you think of the original ending of "The Little Mermaid" story?"  He asked.  You gave him an incredulous look.

"What I think of the ending?"  You asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yeah,"  Alfred said.  "Personally, I like the ending."

"You like it?"  You asked in disbelief.  "But the ending is so sad."

"What are you talking about, dudette?"  Alfred asked, giving you a funny look.  "I mean, the little mermaid ends up marrying the prince, that's like a happy ending."

"What in the world are you talking about?"  You said.  "That's not how the story ends."

"It's not?"  Alfred asked.

"No, it isn't,"  You said.  "It ends with the prince being seduced by another woman who he marries which breaks the heart of the little mermaid.  She then dies of heartbreak by turning into seafoam."

"T-that's so s-sad,"  Alfred said, sniffling.

"Yeah, well, it's supposed to warm mermaids not to fall in love with humans."  You said as Alfred started bawling his eyes, hugging you tightly.  You just awkwardly patted his back.