He Finds Out About Your Job

A/N:  I decided to make a special scenario that I've never seen done.  This will be told from his point of view.  Just pretend that these are your jobs for the sake of entertainment.  This scenario may be a bit long, but I had a ton of fun writing these, even if it took me forever.

Prologue

It's not really surprising that he'd be curious about what you do for a living, especially since you never really took the time to explain what it was, and because it kept interrupting your dates.

Now we get to see how he reacts to finding out what your job is.

America

I was on my phone chatting with [name] while sitting on my couch.

"Dudette, I can't wait to see the concert!" I said. Tonight, Mattie and I were going to go see my favorite idol, Bunny [name of the idol I randomly picked, but you can change it], sing live at a concert a few towns over. I even got backstage passes. I wanted to take [name] but she was out of town for work.

It's really strange, whenever she had to work, she has to leave town for a bit. And when she comes back she's always super exhausted. She never tells me what she does though, but that ain't surprising, I haven't told her I'm a country.

"Sorry Alfie, I gotta go, but have fun with Mattie." She said before hanging up. Soon after, Mattie and I went to the concert.

~Time Skip to After The Concert~

I am so pumped! The concert was awesome! Bunny was killing it. I was so excited to meet her and get an autograph.

Mattie and I waited in the room for Bunny to come. Once I heard the door open I shot up with a huge grin on my face. I looked to the door and was shocked.

[name] was standing there wearing a [fav color] wig, cute make up and the exact costume Bunny was wearing. She looked at me with a shocked look.

We stared for what felt like hours until Mattie said,

"[name], are you the idol Bunny?" She just nodded. I stood there gaping at her. When it finally sunk in, I felt myself falling backwards.

~Small Time Skip~

I woke up to water being poured on me. I found myself on the floor. Looking up I saw both [name] and Mattie looking at me. I sat up and [name] soon said,

"Sorry for not telling you Alfie..." I just hugged her and said,

"That's fine dudette!" Then it hit me. I sat very still.

"Alfred, what's wrong?" Mattie asked.

"I'm dating an idol..." I said, before passing out once more.

England

When it came to jobs, neither of us ever really talked about it. But I must admit, I am curious as to what [name] does for a living, not that I would push her to tell me. That would just be ungentlemanly.

Today, I decided to surprise [name] at her house with a box of her favorite pastries. I went to the door and knocked.

No answer.