It's Reader-chan's Birthday

A/N:  As some of you can guess, my birthday was today, and yes I spent it taking exams and studying for finals, so I decided to do this as the next chapter and worked on it in between study breaks. Enjoy~

Requested by Mari Dearling a while ago.

America

You awoke to the sound of your phone ringing. You groggily rolled over and found that you had a text from Alfred.

'Hey Dudette, could you please do me a favor & go to [random store name] to pick up [random item]?' It read. You groaned. That store is super far, like an hour driving there and hour driving back far.

'No, that's too far!' You texted back. Bad move. For 20 min straight he spammed you with texts begging you to go get it. He even started calling the house.

'Ugh, fine I'll do it.' You texted back, now really annoyed. You swear you could practically hear him yelling with joy. With that, you got up, changed, and went out to go pick up the item that Alfred wanted.

Little did you know that a certain blond and his friends were hiding in the bushes nearby and as soon as they saw you leave they snuck into your house with a lot of bags...

~Time Skip~

When you arrived home, you were pretty surprised to find Alfred's car parked nearby. But you brushed it off as him coming to pick up [random item]. You got your keys and opened the door, only to be tackled-hugged by Alfred.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDETTE!!!" He yelled followed by a chorus of other voices. You were pretty surprised and pretty happy.

The party was great and so were the gifts. Alfred got you a poster of your favorite movie with the autographs of the actors and actresses. You were pretty happy.

England

You had been cleaning up around your house when you found a note.

'Go to the library, love.' It said. Raising an eyebrow you decided to follow what the note said and went up to your library. But when you opened the door, it did not have a library behind it; instead it had a huge flower field with a picnic set up, a perfect view of the stars, and your boyfriend.

Arthur saw you and escorted you over to the picnic, offering you a seat and then proceeding to hug you close. You cuddled into his side.

"So... Happy Birthday love." Arthur said, blushing a bit. You giggled and leaned up, giving him a kiss.

"Thanks Arthur, this is so sweet~" You said. He smiled. He then pulled out a small [favorite flavor] cake that was nicely decorated with the words 'Happy Birthday' written on it. Arthur waved his hand and soon a lit candle appeared on the cake, the flame changing color.

"That's so pretty." You said. He smiled.

"Make a wish love." Arthur said. You squeezed your eyes and thought of your wish. You blew out the candle. Afterwards, the two of you enjoyed cake under the stars.

China

You awoke to the feeling of Yao crushing you to death in his hug.

"So cute, aru!" He said, rubbing his cheek against yours.

"Yao... can't... breathe... air..." You choked. He finally loosened his grip once you had started seeing spots.