Uh-Oh (Part 1)

A/N:  So right now, I plan to pair this chapter up with another chapter, so this a 2 part deal.  Part 1 (this one) can be skipped.  But if you do read part 1, you have to read all the way to the end.

This will be from his view.  And these will get long.

Warning:

This chapter will make everyone cry and scream and deny everything that happens.

There are triggering things mentioned and/or insinuated.  Those who take issue should not read.

Please do not read if you are going to yell/complain/harass/blame/threaten author-chan.

You have been warned.

Prologue

Lately, he felt as if you were acting strange, and at times it seemed like you were hiding something or even trying to outright avoid him.  But he never could have guessed why you were actually doing so...

America

I couldn't think straight as my throat went dry, a large lump forming in it.  [name]'s words still ringing in my ears.

"Alfred... we need to talk about something important... I... I want a divorce."

I just stared at her, her eyes not meeting mine.

"Why?"  I finally managed to ask.  "Dudette... I... I thought-"  I was cut off by her shaking her head.

"No, we're not alright Alfred."  She said.  She sighed.  "I, I just can't take this anymore."

"You can't take what?"  I asked, desperate for a reason.  She picked up the TV remote and turned it on, flipping between channels, all showing violence, protests, despair, and turmoil.

"I just can't take what you're becoming,"  She said, making me feel like a bullet went through my chest.  "Look at all this Alfred, look at what your country is coming to."

"I know but-"

"Alfred, you said it yourself, you personifications are shaped by your people.  Well Alfred, there are your people."  She said, pointing to the TV. I shook my head.

"Dudette, no, that's not me, I swear!"  I said.  She looked at me with teary eyes, shaking her head slowly.

"You haven't realized it but it is,"  She said.  She then pulled up her sleeve to show me bruises.

"Wha-?"

"Do you remember last night?"  She asked, lip trembling.  I remained silent.  "You c-came home, acting l-like another person, and-and..."  She stopped talking and shook her head, running out the door and into her car, leaving me standing there with tears in my eyes.

England

Shatter.

I could feel it.  More than the teacup I just dropped, it felt as though my very heart had just shattered.

"Love... you can't be serious."  I said, looking at [name] in disbelief as she sat at the other end of the table.