I Think There's A Ghost

A/N:  What time is it?

MONSTER BASH TIME!

That's right, it's time for silverthornes's 3rd annual Monster Bash Challenge!

And yes, that's why the entire month of September I didn't update any of the books.

Anyways, for those who don't remember, the Monster Bash Challenge is a challenge I issue to myself; for the whole month of October, for all my books, I write and post as many monster/Halloween-themed chapters as I possibly can in the 31 days that I have.

You see, the last two times, I only managed to do 6 chapters in the month of October, and I couldn't break that record, but this time I am prepared!  I am going to break my record of 6 chapters this time, so enjoy!

Also, all these chapters are non-linear, so once the challenge is over, the scenarios books all go back to being linear.

Requested by @BrightBlue6 & Amara & ANIME & 107 Lover

Prologue

"This is such a nice house,"  Your friend said to you as you guys walked about the new house you purchased.

Sure it was falling apart in some places and needed some serious renovations, but it was still a grand and livable house.

'Wonder why I got it for such a cheap price?'  You thought to yourself.

Crash.

'What was that?'  You wondered, heading up the stairs with your friend and into the attic where you heard rustling, only to see a floating person.

"..."

"..."

"... Um, [name]?"

"Yes?"

"I think there's a ghost in your house."  You friend said as you both stared at the ghost before you guys.

"... I think you are right..."  You said.

'Now I see why I got this place cheap,'  You thought with a sigh as you and the ghost stared at each other.

"... Let's see if this can work out..."  You said to the ghost who nodded.

Little did you know that this would lead to an interesting relationship between you and a ghost.

Let's see how your life goes!

America

You balanced your large bag of McDonald's in one hand as you used the keys to open the front door.

"I'm home~!"  You called out, hearing a shout of joy from another room.  Soon Alfred flew into the room and started bouncing about.

"Yay!  I'm so glad your home dudette!  I've been dyin' to have some burgers!"  He said, making you giggle as you carry the food to the dining room.

"You're already dead Alfie, you can't die again."  You said as you placed a hamburger on a plate for Alfred who stared at it in all its glory.