Asking You Out

America

It had been a couple of days now since you last saw or heard from the normally social American.  You lazing about your house watching a very loud movie when your phone started to vibrate.  Looking down you saw you had gotten a text from Alfred.

"Dudette, open the door T-T"

You quickly sprang off the couch and ran to the door.  What greeted you was a bunch of flowers being thrust in your face.

You noticed a very flustered blonde standing behind them.  He looked at you, took a deep breath and said,

"[name]pleasebemyLoisLane!"  You stared at him.

"What did you say?"  His face became even redder.  He took another breath in and said,

"[name] please be my Lois La-"  You cut him off by hugging him and saying a big,

"Yes."

England

It had been a week since your last exchange with Arthur and you were a bit worried about him.  You had tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up.  You even called his house, only to be hung up on.

Since you were feeling down, you decided to walk around a bit outside in the park, even if it was lightly drizzling.  You kept your head down as you walked, till you bumped into someone.

You mumbled sorry and moved to walk away when suddenly a hand grabbed your wrist.  You turned to find it was Arthur.

"[name]..."  He said.  You felt your face heat up a bit.  He led you over to a tree and then turned to you.

"I-I'm sorry love,"  He said, his face turning a bit pink.  "But the reason I was avoiding you was because... because..."  His face became even redder.

"Because what?"  You asked, tilting your head.

"Well, I ugh... was wondering if you'd be my-my"  He couldn't go on, but you got the message.  You hugged him close.

China

You had been feeling rather glum since the whole shopping thing last week.  To try and get your mind off of it, you decided to spend a day relaxing at your house.

This didn't really help; your house was filled with cute things that made you think of Yao.  While sitting in your room hugging your favorite plushie, you heard the doorbell ring.  You got up and went to the door.

What greeted you was a cute plushie that said, "Be Mine" on it.  You looked around and saw Yao standing sheepishly behind one of the bushes.  He soon walked out and said,

"So... do you ac-"  You soon tackled him into a hug.  He hugged back and said,

"So I guess that is a yes, aru."

Russia

To be honest, you still kept seeing Russia after the cafe incident, but you noticed that he kept doing his whole scary routine to keep people away from you.  You simply assumed it was his protective nature, that is... till in the middle of the night he called.