Special Time!

A/N:  Firstly, good news, my laptop (better known as my life) is back, repaired and all and I got a hold of the back up files so I did complete this scenario while it was being repaired. Also the wedding was... Yeah, good in some aspects but bad in others, like the fact that the wedding ceremony was outside in the sun with no shade and was almost 2 hours long. Needless to say, everyone was sweating by the time it was over.

And secondly, OMG!!! The story got over a thousand votes!  That is amazing! (or as Prussia would say "Zhat is Awezome!) Thank you all so much!

So, in honor of it being the special and considering what's one of the biggest things going on in the world, I thought I would do... [play the video (because it is funny) while reading next part]

... The Olympics!!!

Yes, you all are going to the Rio 2016 Summer Olympics! What adventures will await you and the countries? Let's find out!

And as a side note, the episode that that pic was from was hilarious!

America

"Dudette, I'm so gonna win these Olympics!" Alfred said as he began stretching. You tilted your head.

"Sure Alfie, but remember that there are plenty of other competitors, some who seem to have a better shot at winning than you." You pointed out. He grinned.

"Yeah, I know, but I have all the better athletes, like my dream team of Olympic gymnasts," He said, pulling all the girls in for a hug. He then let them go.

"And I got Michael Phelps who'll totally kick that gloating guy's a**." He said, pointing to the famous swimmer who was trying to ignore the other guy dancing in his face.

"And I know this girl right here," He pulled Gwen Jorgensen in for a hug, "Is gonna win us the gold medal in the triathlon!" [she did] He said enthusiastically. You just nodded.

"I know, but it's impossible to win all the games, no matter how many people you have competing." You still pointed out. But it appeared Alfred didn't hear you and went back to giving his people a long "Hero Pep Talk".

You sighed and took a seat, getting the ice cream ready for Alfred for the events you knew he wasn't going to get a gold medal in, like football (soccer).

England

"Bloody hell, how can that wanker America have so many bloody medals?" Arthur asked, feeling frustrated. You just shrugged your shoulders.

"Probably due to having so many participants." You said. Arthur just started to grumble.

"Stupid big populatioin..."

"And then he does have his "Dream Team" and "Dream Players" who are super skilled." You said. Arthur just scowled.

"I've got plenty of bloody "Dream Players" and "Dream Teams"..." Arthur grumbled.

"Arthur," You said, placing your hand on his back. "Please don't sulk, just be happy you've won more than 50 medals." You said, trying to cheer him up. He just seemed to sink into his chair more.

"But America's got over a hundred bloody medals." Arthur said. That you couldn't refute so you said the next best thing:

"But you have more medals than France right now." You said. Arthur sat up and grinned.