Dentalia~

Silverthornes:  So I'd like to thank everyone for being patient with my recovery after having my wisdom teeth surgically removed (and to anyone else planning to get them removed, do the actual knock-you-out anesthesia like I did or else you're awake for the whole thing).  Also, I'd like the thank my editors Hell'sBlade & Thai-Thai_Tiger for taking care of my accounts.

Hell'sBlade:  No problem.

Thai-Thai_Tiger:  Happy to help and to keep a certain someone [gives blank look to Hell'sBlade] from getting into any trouble.

Hell'sBlade:  What?  I wasn't going to do - Actually, I retract that statement I would totally do something that for me would be hilarious.

Silverthornes & Thai-Thai_Tiger:  [sigh]  We know.

Silverthornes:  Anyway, thanks again for the help guys, and as a reward for all the readers, I decided to write a chapter based on mine and other friends' experiences with having our wisdom teeth removed as a special chapter!

[Pause for cheers and party poppers going off]

Silverthornes:  After this I'll do some fun(ny) normal chapters and some more requests before doing another special.  So enjoy~  Also, I found that picture on the internet, I didn't make it.

America

"Come on Alfie."  You said, panting slightly.  "Where's that brave hero?"

"Not wanting to get his mouth drilled by a mad doctor, dudette."  Alfred answered back, keeping his hands firmly on the door frame, preventing you from pushing him in.

"But Alfred, you heard the doctor, your wisdom teeth need to come out."  You said, still pushing him in.  He pushed back as a nurse came and began helping you to push him in.

"I don't wanna!"  Alfred whined.  You grunted.

"But you get to eat ice cream for a week."  You said, making Alfred pause his pushing to put his hands down.

"Really?"  He asked.

"Yep, now in you go!"  You said as you and the nurse took this chance to push Alfred into the surgeon's office, and put Alfred in the chair, you putting a blanket over Alfred while the nurse put the gas mask over his nose.

"I'll see you right after the surgery."  You said, leaving Alfred behind, who was starting to become loopy from the gas.

~Time Skip~

"That wasn't so bad Mr Hero."  You said, looking at Alfred who was still a bit loopy but well enough to pout at you.

"Eet hurrrt."  He slurred.  You nodded.

"I know, here's some cookie dough ice cream for you."  You said, handing him the ice cream along with a spoon.  Alfred pouted at you, but still took the ice cream and began shoveling it into his mouth.

'He's probably going to be pouting all week,'  You thought to yourself as you watched Alfred eat the ice cream.

England

"Ugh...  Love, can you get me more ice please?"  Arthur said from the couch.  You nodded from the kitchen.