The Most Horrifying Thing Ever

A/N:  I need to tell you all something important; I am putting the monster scenarios to a temporary end. This is because I really want to get Christmas and New Year's out of the way. Afterwards, I may go back, depending on how many people want me to because there is a gap of holidays in the beginning of the year (And I already did Valentines's day).

So, for now, here is the last, but not the least, horrifying tale for the year (till January of 2017). Enjoy~ And no, this is not the Trick-or-Treat Chapter. Sorry ('>,<)

Also, for the Christmas scenarios, I promise I will get them out before the year is out.

Requested by Luna Mokry

Prologue [Please read in dramatic announcer/movie trailer voice]

From the maker who brought you "He Turns Into A Werewolf", and the writer of "You Turn Into A Vampire", comes the next tale of horror.

Critics rave;

"I was terrified, no doubt about it."

"Oh my god, it was the scariest sh*t ever!"

"Jeez, I never saw half of it coming."

"Totally worth the nightmares."

Silverthornes partnering with Silverthornes Productions TM is proud to present, the chapter, based off real eye-witness testimony to real events...

...The most horrifying thing ever invented by man...

... Black Friday Sales Shopping.

America

"*yawn* Alfie?"

"Yeah dudette?"

"Why are we waiting *yawn* in the cold, outside of GameStop at like 2 in the morning instead of *yawn* in bed?" You asked, yawning through your scarf as you and Alfred were in a huge line of people who were bundled up. You two sat on camping chairs he had brought.

"Because dudette, it's Black Friday!" He said merrily, pouring hot cocoa from a thermus.

"But that starts at like 8, maybe even 9 in the morning." You said, fighting off the calls to sleep. Alfred gave you a sideways glance.

"Uh, duh. I know that." He said.

"So then why are we here?" You asked, starting to get annoyed.

"So that we can be one of the first ones in and I can get the new Pokemon Sun & Moon game way cheaper!" He said, acting like it was the most logical thing in the world. You just sighed and wrapped the blanket tighter around yourself.

"This could've seriously waited till morning Alfie..." You mumbled in annoyance. But Alfred didn't hear you since he was busy rambling about how much fun the game was. [And it is, I got Moon]