You Turn Into A Vampire

A/N:  Thank you all 216 takers for voting and here are the results:

For Question 1 on whether I should extend the monster bash challenge and keep doing a bunch of monster/Halloween themed scenarios, or should I just do the Trick-or-Treat chapter and move on?

114 people said Yes, continue, while 99 people said No.

So I will continue.

For Question 2 on how many extra chapters I should do, here were the results:

89 people said do 2 more chapters. 28 people said do 4 more chapters. 5 people said 6 more chapters. 41 people said to keep going until the next holiday (like Thanksgiving or Christmas). And finally, I put down an option saying to just stop because October is already over, which got 49 people.

So I will be doing 2 more chapters for the monster bash challenge, plus the Trick-or-Treat chapter, and then moving on. So here's the first of the 2 chapters, with this one told from his point of view. Enjoy~ And Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it!

Requested by @APH_Berlin03 & @InSaNeZeR109 & APH AmericanIdiot & Wolf girl & APHBerlin

Important Note:

I would like to ask everyone not to make any political comments related to currant politics due to fearof certain governments demanding that I take this book down, which is one of my fears. (Though you all are free to do politics of the past like the the War of Independence in America or the world wars)

I understand a lot of people are upset with the outcome of the elections, I'll admit, I'm not all that happy myself and I am worrying for the sake of the world, and people of all nationalities and religions out there.

Good luck, prayers all around (everyone of every religion should pray to whatever they believe in), and everyone keep an open and accepting mind and try to help others out who will be needing it, because it is only by sticking up for what is right that justice can prevail.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Recap From Last Chapter

In the end, those who actually had been searching for a way out of Hell eventually found it and used it to get everyone back home, whereupon their return, they all returned to normal.

After seeing that they seemed to be completely normal, the guys all went out of their way to hunt down a certain Romanian who was in a lot of trouble.

But you never know, maybe not everything is back as it should be~

"Is it me, or have my teeth become sharper?"

America

"[name]! The Hero's home from the hunt!" I called out as I entered our home after teaching Romania a lesson about sending the Hero and his girl to Hell. I walked into the kitchen to find [name] searching through the fridge.

"What's up dudette? Whatcha lookin' for?" I asked. She whipped around, looking at me with a hungry look.

"Alfie! I think we have a problem!" She said, hugging me around my waist. I looked down at dudette, feeling confused, then freaked out when I saw that [name]'s eyes were glowing.