AHH! Another Mummy!

A/N: On a side note, don't you all think that picture of Canada is adorable~?

Prologue

"Su-san, isn't it neat that Egypt found a new pyramid while we were having a meeting at his place?"  Finland asked as he and the rest of the nations walked through the pyramid.

"Mmm."  Sweden replied.

"What do you think America?"  Finland asked innocently.

"Y-Yeah."  America said, shivering a bit as he clung to an annoyed England.

"Aww, is America unawezomely scared?"  Prussia teased.

"N-no way dude!"  America said, letting go of England.

"Oh~?"  France said.  "Zhen why not prove it by leading zhe way Monsieur Brave Hero?"  He said as Spain laughed.  America stiffened but took the lead, pointing his flashlight.  After a few minutes of walking the group large group walked into a big empty hall.

"Hey, where's the treasure?"  Denmark whined as the group started looking the relatively empty room.

"Hey-a look, I-a wonder what this-a lever does?"  Italy asked as the group turned to see him touch a lever.

"Italy!  Don't-"  But Germany was cut off by Italy pulling the lever, making the floor disappear to reveal several different shoots which the countries went down; some countries falling into obvious traps like sand pits and water wells like Austria and Hungary did, while others landed in other chambers that held the usual things that were expected in a pyramid, with one exception;

"AHH!!!  A MUMMY!!!"  America yelled, his cry of distress being heard by the other nations in other chambers who now looked at the sarcophaguses in their chambers.

'It couldn't be... could it?'  They wondered as they all watched the sarcophaguses till-

Creak.

Groan.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"  Majority screamed, nations and mummies included.

Little did any of you know that this would lead to an interesting relationship developing between you all.

So let's take a peek into the lives you all are leading together.

America

You and Alfred were out shopping when you passed by Gamestop.

"Whoa!  Dudette, did you see that they have the new Mario game out?!"  He asked, practically pressing his face against the window of the store.  You giggled.

"Yeah, I saw."  You said.  Alfred just grinned and continued to talk as a couple of people passed by, scoffing.

"It's sad to see a grown man act like a child."  One said.