He Meets Your Family

America

"Dudette, do we have to go?" Alfred whined. You giggled a bit at how childish he seemed.

"Yep! They said they want to meet you, so that's what's going to happen. So stop worrying and be the Hero I know and love." You said. He seemed to perk up thanks to your pep-talk.

Soon you two arrived arrived at your parents' home. You walked up to the door and rang the bell. Soon your mother answered and pulled you into a hug, planting a kiss on your cheek before looking over to your boyfriend.

"Is this the cute boy you were talking about?" She asks. Alfred sweat drops a bit as you say,

"Yep, this is Alfred." Your mother walks over to him and stares up at him.

"Hmmm..." She says while staring, making Alfred pretty nervous. He was just about to say something when your mother pulled him into a hug.

"He's so cute~" She squealed. She eventually let go of Alfred and led him inside to meet your dad and sibling. They both pretty much did the same thing as your mom.

By the end of the visit, your family seemed pretty happy with your "Hero" boyfriend.

England

"Arthur, are you sure you want to do this?" You ask, glancing at you boyfriend.

"O-of c-course l-love." He stuttered out. Holding the box of pastries close. You could tell he was pretty nervous, who wouldn't be? Not only was he going to meet your parents, but you magic-wielding parents.

Your parents had a habit of being really over-protective of you, so you knew they were bound to be hard on Arthur.

You teleported the two of you to your parents house which could only be reached by teleporting. You two walked up to the door. You knocked on the door and waited. Soon the door opened and you heard the commanding voice of your father say,

"Come in, we are in the solarium." You and Arthur soon walked into the room and came face to face with your parents. Your father walked over to Arthur and looked him over.

"So this is the new courtier?" You nodded and nudged Arthur. He then took a deep breath, bowed and said,

"It is a pleasure to meet you sir." Silence hung in the air. The tension was thick, till the voice of your mother chimed in,

"Are those pastries?" Arthur looked to her and said,

"I thought I should bring some over." Your mother walked over, took the box, opened it and looked inside. She then smiled and glanced over to you and Arthur.

"I approve." She said. Your father looked over and said,

"What?!" Your mother soon pointed to the box of sweets, which turned out to be your father's favorites. After he devoured one he gave you two his blessing.

China

Yao had already met your niece and since she seemed so fond of him, you thought it would be best if he met the rest of the family. You invited them over to your house.

You and Yao (mostly him) were cooking dinner when they arrived. You went and opened the door, letting your older sibling, niece, mother, and your father.

"What's cooking?" Your older sibling asked, basking in the delicious scent. When you mentioned dinner, they all smiled and said they couldn't wait.

Your niece soon ran off to the kitchen as Yao came out with the last of the dish. As soon as your niece saw Yao, she tackled him into a hug.

"Yao!" She cried, nuzzling into his chest. The rest of your family laughed as Yao hugged her and then pried her off.