You Turn Him On~

A/N:  Yeah... Been five weeks since I last updated... Been five weeks since I could last update this book (thank you Quotev and Wattpad and school for nothing)... Yeah... Blah...

Well, as stated a super long time ago at the end of the last chapter, I'm going to hold off on specials for a bit and do some scenarios people seem to be dying for and which I really want to get back to doing.

Next note, this has to be the most requested scenario I've ever seen.  I swear, it feels like a bunch of you guys like planned this, it's kinda funny how that worked.  I even asked a couple of people if they did and they denied it, but I got private messages and requests via comments for this, so here it is.  Enjoy~  This is from the guys' POV.

And big thanks to my one of my editors, Hell'sBlade, for the assistance in writing these since he is the BTT combined with Germany's fetishes.  For those of you who read my Hetalia Shots book, then you should know that whenever I co-write with my editors, that at the end of the chapter we include a conversation of us reacting to what was written, so check it out if you were curious about our reactions.

Requested by DarkAngelGamer & Dragoness_22 & stacy & @InSaNeGeZeR109 & RoseKirkland

Sorry to anyone else I forgot to put down, after a certain point I just couldn't keep track anymore.

America

"Man is it hot."  I said, sinking back onto the couch as I waited for the AC to come on.  I mean seriously, as soon as March ended the weather turned warm.

"Yeah, but look at it this way, now we can eat ice cream without getting our tongues frozen to it."  [name] said, sitting beside me, handing me my ice cream cone.

"Thanks dud-" I stopped talking as I saw [name] in a really short pair of shorts and a tank top, eating a vanilla ice cream cone.

"Yo Alfie, something wrong?"  She asked, a bit of the white ice cream on the corner of her mouth.  I think she noticed it because she started trying to lick it off, making my blush worsen.

"Alfie, are you getting heat stroke?"  She asked, head tilted in a really cute way as Florida started to stiffen.  "You're cheeks look really red."  [name] said, getting closer.  I could tell Texas [the glasses] were starting to fog up.

"I'm, ugh, fine."  I said, trying not to let her notice Florida.

"I'll go get you an ice pack and some water," She said, getting up and walking off, those shorts looking really, really-

I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a cold shower to cool off!"  I yelled, definitely needing to 'cool off'.

England

I sat back in bed, glasses on and a good book in hand as I waited to [name] to come out of the bathroom.  When I heard her come, I smiled.

"Ready for bed l-" I cut myself off as [name] entered the bedroom in a brand new lacy, almost see-through short nightdress.

"*yawn* Yeah, I'm ready for bed," [name] said, not noticing my blushing face thankfully.  I watched as she climbed into bed, getting under the covers before scooting over to me, latching onto my arm and snuggling closer.  If not for a certain problem forming, I would've loved to take her into my arms and let her sleep.