He Comforts You

A/N:  Sorry I haven't updated everyone, I've been so swamped with homework and school and it has just been so painful T-T.  Anyway, I used how I was feeling (and likely a bunch of you are feeling) and decided to do it as a chapter.

Anyway, since classes have officially started for me, all my books are going to updated once every ~2 weeks (give or take a few days).  Sorry for that everyone, but when you are literally buried under homework, you only have so much energy to write and use your imagination.

Enjoy this chapter~

Also, thanks so much for the 1 million views! On Quotev alone I have more than a million and I never thought I'd see the day it would get that so thank you all so much!!!

And I'd also like to announce that on Wattpad, this book (on 9/23/17) made it into the top 1000 fan fictions list, and is the highest ranking Hetalia fan fiction on that list, so thank you all so much for that too!!!

Requested by Drago451 & KreepyKitty

One last thing, I refer a lot to the "He Finds Out About Your Job" chapter so anyone who didn't read it will be pretty confused at times.

America

You opened the door to your house, utterly spent from your show at a concert where everything seemed to go wrong.

"Hey [name], you did - Hey, what's wrong?"  Alfred asked, popping his head into the hallway.  You sighed and slumped towards him.

"Really tired and stressed."  You said, getting Alfred to frown.  He walked over to you and surprised you by picking you up, placing you over his shoulder.

"Alfred, what are-"

"Shush, let the Hero take his Heroine to bed."  He said, carrying you upstairs to your shared bedroom.  He then put you on the bed and grabbed the duvet, putting it over you before handing you the remote.

"Now you pick out a movie to watch while I go get the ice cream and cookies for ice cream cookie sandwiches."  He said.  You managed a tired smile.

"Thanks Alfie."

"No problem dudette, that's what Heroes are for!"  He said, striking a pose, making you giggle before heading out of the room to get the ice cream and cookies.

England

You sighed as you pushed another failed potion away so you could lay your head down on your work table.  It was just then that Arthur poked his head into your work room.

"Love, is everything alright?"  He asked, bringing in with him a tray of tea.  You groaned as you sat up, leaning back in your chair as Arthur put the tray down, handing you a cup.

"Just another failed potion."  You said.

"Another?"  He asked.  You nodded.

"Yeah, another."  You said.  "This is the fifth potion this week that failed."  You said.

"How did all five potions fail?"  He asked, dumbfounded at the idea of you messing up on a potion.

"A potion to cure baldness worked a bit too well, and now there is a man who's as hairy as a monkey running around."  You said, counting off on your fingers.