How He Feels

America

"Being with [name] is so awesome! She always plays games with me and is totally fun to be around! Her hair is the prettiest color when the light of the TV shines on it, and the way her eyes light up when she wins is awesome!"

"Alright America, I get it, I get-" England was interrupted by America continuing,

"And she looks so adorable when she pouts, and she actually calls me the Hero, too! And her laugh makes me want to tell jokes to her for all-"

"I GET IT YOU BLOODY WANKER!" England yelled grabbing America's attention. "JUST GO GIVE HER FLOWERS AND ASK HER OUT ALREADY!" He yelled.

America was silent for a moment then burst up like a rocket and said,

"THAT'S PERFECT!"

England

"Well, what is it that's got you so hooked bro?" America questioned. I glared at him.

"Well, I enjoy her intelligence, and conversing with her is always a pleasure. We both enjoy the same books and hobbies. And it is always lovely to simply sit down and drink some tea with her. She also had the most beautiful [e/c] that goes well with her [h/c] and-" He was cut off by the sound of a thud and some snoring.

Looking over, England saw that he had apparently bored America to sleep. He sighed. The flying mint bunny came and said,

"Go ask her out already." Before flying off. England decided to take his advice. But first,

"GET UP YOU LAZY GIT!"

China

I lay in my sea of plushies, hugging my panda, as I thought about [name].

"She's just the most cutest thing I have ever seen, aru." I said to the panda. He just tilted his head and looked at me.

"Her hair always has some cute accessory in it, aru. Her eyes always seem to sparkle like diamonds when she's happy, aru. And her taste in cute things is so good, aru." I rolled over onto my back and looked at the ceiling.

"How can I tell her, aru?" I sighed. The panda tilted its head and I heard it say,

"Why not give her something cute, da?" I sat up and hugged the panda.

"That's a brilliant id-" Wait... pandas couldn't talk. I look up and see that it is Russia in a panda suit.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" I yell as I run away from and smiling Russia.

Russia

I sat by the fire drinking some vodka. The Baltic were trembling in the corner of the room. I kept thinking.

[name] is so cute. She is so colorful, compared to my snowy white homeland. She is so sweet too, just like honey. She is not even afraid of me. She will even hold my hand.

But she is so fragile and weak. Like a tall sunflower being buffeted in the wind. I don't really want to leave her alone... nor with anyone else.

I squeezed my hand on the glass and felt it break.

Oh well, Lithuania will get that, and a new glass of vodka for me.

France

"They are strange beauties, no?" I asked my cat. He nodded in response. I began to swirl my wine glass, watching as the deep red color reflected the moon on its surface. I looked up.