Happy 100th Chapter!!!

Prologue

You were at home, trying to keep yourself busy when you heard a knock at the door.  You felt your heart pounding, hoping it was your husband as you answered it.

"Yes?"

"Hello,"  A man in a dark suit said.  "Are you Miss [name] [lastname]?"

"Yes, I am, why?  Is something wrong?"  You asked, starting to get a bad feeling in your gut.  The man just took his hat off and held it close to his chest.

"I'm sorry to inform you Miss [name], but your husband... He's gone..."  He said as you felt your heart crack.

'He's... gone...?'

How will you react and even cope with this?

A/N:  Surprise!  Knew you guys wouldn't expect this as chapter #100.  But since it was the 100th chapter and also a very special birthday to me, I knew I had to do a real shocker!

Good luck with the feels guys~!  And thanks for sticking with me for 100 chapters!

Requested by The Author (and yes, this is actually someone's username)

America

You groaned as you rubbed your eyes, rolling over a bit to look at the clock.

'3:27 am,'  You thought to yourself.  You sat up and yawned when you heard the sound of a TV on.

'I don't think I left the TV on,'  You thought.  You quietly got up from the bed and started walking towards the noise, realizing that it sounded like someone playing a video game.

"Alfred...?"  You whispered out, feeling your heart beating faster.  Without much thought, you rushed towards the game room where you saw the TV on with a shooting game on and a bunch of cheese burger wrappers on the ground.  You could see a figure sitting on the couch in the dark.

You felt blood rushing through your body as you flicked the lights, only to feel your heart drop.

"Limey bastard."

"Oh... It's just you Tony..."  You said, sitting on the couch next to the alien who Alfred had called a friend.

"F***."

"S-sorry Tony, I didn't mean to interrupt," You said, your voice cracking a bit.  You felt like you were going to cry.

"I... I just thought that it was Alfred playing and eating here... I just... I..."  You couldn't bring yourself to finish what you were saying as tears welled in your eyes.  You started rubbing them.

It was then that the TV stopped making a sound as you felt a hand being placed on your back, patting you.  Seems Tony had paused the game to comfort you.

"T-thanks Tony... It's b-been a r-rough couple of weeks..."  You said, a weak smile on your face.  Tony nodded before going back to his video game, letting you continue to sit beside him.