"Babe?" Emile's looked back over at Remy as his hands gripped his glasses tightly.  Remy was clearly worried about his boyfriend. Roman and Deceit were concerned both about Emile but mainly Virgil was now resting his head against the table. Logan held Patton's hand tightly as the other looked frightened. And Remus... Remus had a look of anger. 

"Hey, Emile?" The darker prince just stood there frozen under the weight of everyone's expressions as Deceit laughed a tad getting his attention. "Do us all a favor and table that princess of yours." Remy smiled softly as he walked over to Emile and took his hand into his taking the glasses as Emile started to tear up. 

"It's ok, babe. You didn't do anything." Remy slowly put Emile's glasses on to him as the boy's glowing eyes died down now just being filled with tears. "You're ok. I'm ok. We're all..." Virgil started coughing again making Emile freak out now that he was back to being himself again. 

"Virgil?!" Emile freaked seeing his friend so pale and weak looking. "V-Virgil, I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it." Virgil choked out with a smile. "I'll be fine. Just a little... sick is all."

"Virgil are you sure..." Emile frowned as Virgil just continued to smile as if he really didn't care.

"I'll take him to Thomas." Roman called out as he picked to boy up into his arms. Virgil was shivering against him as he held on as tightly as he could. Roman took one last look at Emile seeing just how guilty the man was before walking out the door and into the cool night air.

"Remus?" The other twin was not that far behind leaving the place in a fit of anger rather than deciding on staying. "Remus!" Deceit called out to him as he followed trying to catch up. When he finally did it was not pretty. "Rem..."

"SHUT UP, DECEIT!" Deceit froze up in shock as the prince spun around with a glare. "I don't have time to deal with whatever you're going to say about him."

"What are you talking about?" Remus laughed as Deceit felt his chest tighten. "I came out here because I was concerned."

"Sure you were."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Deceit tensed as Remus rolled his eyes.

"You're from the isle, Deceit. You're obviously going to want to protect him. You probably just followed me out here to make sure I didn't report him." Deceit was honestly stunned. The venom rolling off of Remus's lips was tangible and Deceit was the snake of the two. "It's not gonna work. What happened in there was completely..."

"Out of his control." Remus scoffed as Deceit tried to understand what was going on. "Remus, you all were made away of Emile's second personality. The moment he lost his glasses he fell victim to it. I don't call it his princess for nothing. That personality is the very person his mother molded him into being. He could only be himself when he wasn't her son. Which is why he started wearing glasses in the first place... to put a wall between them when he wasn't with her." Deceit shook as Remus'd expression never change. "You can't hold him responsible."

"We ALL have to be held responsible for our actions Deceit. ALL OF US!" Deceit flinched as his chest began to literally burn with pain. "He should've controlled himself."

"That wasn't Emile... not the real him." Deceit couldn't bear it. The pain in his chest was horrible but the look Remus was giving him. "You know Emile would never do anything to hurt ANYONE, if he was in his right mind."

"He should've been in control." Remus started to turn away again as Deceit clenched his shirt, feeling the air start to leave him. "Instead he allowed himself to get overcome by his evil side..."

"We all have some 'evil' in us, Remus. That includes you." The prince stopped short again glaring over at Deceit who looked about ready to drop. "I looked it up, you know. What dork means... For someone so adamant about being the perfect propper good prince you sure do like calling being by some something so vulgar." 

"I know what I am, Deceit. The difference is, I control it." Deceit's eyes darkened as Remus growled at him. "And if you are so adamant about your friend well... that it." Deceit's body turned to ice at just the mere sentence Remus muttered under his breath.

"What?"

"I said it's over Deceit." Remus started walking off again as Deceit fell to his knees.

"Remus!" He screamed out as he clutched his chest tightly. "Y-You... You can't l-leav-ve m-me. You ca-can't." Remus paused but he didn't look back he just frowned feeling his own tears fall as Deceit cried behind him. "Don't l-leave me..."

"I'm sorry Deceit. But my duty is to my kingdom first, and I cannot allow villainous actions. Regardless of who they are." That was it. That was all that was said as Remus walked off for the last time. Deceit just sat there frozen in place.

Now you might be thinking his reaction was overdramatic as they had never openly started dating. You might think he was just being melodramatic or maybe he was trying to manipulate Remus by pretending to be so hurt. Let me assure you his pain was very real.

Deceit literally dropped into the dirt and mud as his body was wracked with immense pain. Remus just left him... denied him. His partner... his royal just told him it was over. Deceit struggled just to breathe as he curled up into himself. He could hear as someone yelled out his name. Deceit couldn't do anything but lay there in pain. He should have said something. He should have done something. Maybe if he knew... Maybe if Deceit had just said it... then this wouldn't be happening. He didn't truly understand why Blue never left Virgil's side. Or why Roman refused to leave Prince when he had classes. He didn't understand... until now.

"DECEIT!" He felt himself get picked up slightly but he couldn't move. He couldn't focus very well. If he had to guess though. It looked like Patton. "Deceit, what's wrong? What's going on? Where's Remus?" A sharp shock rocked through him causing the snake to whimper out in pain. "It's ok, Deceit. I'll take you to get help." 

"D-Don't..." Deceit closed his eyes just so that he could focus on breathing. "I... I just need to go home."

"Deceit I don't think it very wise. Surely you should let us.." Of course, Logan wouldn't leave Patton alone.

"D-Doesn't matter."

"Dee, what happened?" Patton pulled him in close as he lifted the snake up off the ground. "Dee, tell me or I'm taking you to Thomas."

"Remus..." Deceit shook as just the mention of his name caused him pain. Damn that stupid... It doesn't matter. Deceit made his choice... and Remus denied him. Now he has to live with it. "Denied... me."

"Denied you?" Patton's eyes narrowed in confusion as he looked over at Logan who was honestly even more confused. "What does that mean?"

"Familiar, Patton." Pat stood there for a good minute digesting what was said before his eyes shot wide with such shock his powers branched out, causing several dogs from nearby houses to go a bit mad with barking.

"You're Remus familiar?" Deceit smiled as he shook his head.

"I was... until he said it was over." Patton narrowed his eyes as he started walking off back towards campus, leaving Logan to follow after him. "What... what are you... doing?" It was clear Deceit was in immense pain and Patton wasn't going to allow that.

"I'm taking you to Thomas."