"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am!! I wouldn't be tensed out by anything except food!!" He shook me again and again. Now I feel so darn sick.

"Uhm... can you please let me go?" He let go and I fell on my back. Good thing I was on the couch.

"Fine, but say that I didn't warn you..." He smirked and walked away. Now that's awkward.

Liam's P.O.V.

Right now me, Louis, and Justin are cooking breakfast, sorta. We were trying to make pancakes but it did not end well. I'll admit we're all the worst cooks in the history of forever. One reason is cause the pancake mix said add water, mix, and bake. Then we didn't understand at all.

"How do you make the powder into dough?"

"I think you have to add some orange juice." Louis passed me some orange juice. So I poured it into the mix.

"Then it says and something sweet for more flavor." Justin checked the back of the box. 

"What can we and then?"

"Maybe we can add candy since candy is sweet and all." Louis tossed dozen of candies with different brands. What can this disaster result to?

"So what is the next step?"

"Well it says that you have to mix it 20 times and then cook it." Justin showed us the box. There is no fighting with that logic.

--------------------------------- After many mixes later----------------------------------

"Done mixing, so now we have to cook it right?"

"Yep!" Justin cheered and started the stove.

"Now let's see how great these pncakes will taste." Louis started pouring the batter and flipping the pancakes.

"How many pancakes can we make with this much batter?"

"Uhm... I estimate about 30 pancakes." Justin scratched his chin trying to guess. Math is not our best specialty.

"Pretty much right I guess."

"I'm done with 5 pieces!" Louis passed us the 5 pieces. It looked bad but we didn't say anything cause mostly Louis made it.

"Sure Lou!!" We chorused and placed the 5 pieces on the table. Hope it's not poisonous.

"What do you think it would taste?" I whispered to Justin giving the pancakes a stare.

"I don't know but surely it wouldn't be that bad. I hope." He whispered back.

"Let's just see what the experts think of it."

"Yeah Niall and Dani will surely gag it in a single minute." He chuckled.

"Done with 25 pancakes!! And that's all there is!!" He placed the remaining pancakes on the table. Looking at those pancakes just spell death. 

"Let's call them in for breakfast."

Dani's P.O.V.

 I really hate being waken up by touching my hair. Now I'm super pissed off by Niall. Don't they see I'm still super tired and still have a fever. Massive headache ugh...

Not even food can make me feel better. Sometimes my apetite changes. Once I never ate a single thing and the next week I eat like a pig. I don't really understand why or how but it just happens. Well I don't want to think anymore I rather tweet it.

@DaniBunny: Morning everyone :) x 

@DaniBunny: I was rudely awaken by @Harry_Styles nd @NiallOfficial thank you for ruining my day.