Epilogue

Amara

Amara

Ryker is annoying me. He keeps smiling to himself and it's driving me nuts. Okay it's not him everything annoys me now, not my fault or his, well it is partly his and mine with how I can't stop freaking out how to start the bakery but either way he needs to stop smiling to himself.

"Okay what are you keeping secret?" I asked him leaning against my car as he pulled his bike up next to it outside the clubhouse.

He chuckled sliding off his bike coming to me and pressing his lips against mine, "how is the Bakery coming along? You finish painting the inside?"

I shook my head at him, "no we are not talking about my bakery we are talking about why you are smiling?"

Ryker raised a brow, "I can't be happy with how things are?" I playfully glared at him, I was supposed to be telling him something today, something I hoped would make him happy but he needs to tell me what's keeping him so smiley. "Alright, you and Bella hop in your car I got something to show you."

Jumping up I ran to the other side of my car and slipped in with Bella jumping in with me. Looking over to the driver's side Ryker just looked at me amused while sliding into the car. "Okay if I am acting weird smiling to myself than you are acting weird with you being so giddy and jumpy."

I turned away from him smiling, the object in my jacket's pocket burning into my skin. He turned on the music singing along to AC-DC as he sped the car to whatever is making him smile, nervous vibes coming off of him. Rolling down the window I winced feeling Bella pounce on my lap barking with her head out of the window making me laugh while adjusting her claws so they wouldn't be leaving marks.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to field with open framing of a house, Ryker stopped the car and hopped out quickly as I opened my door watching Bella run out of the car to go chase some birds.

Ryker's arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into him as we began walking into the field to the open foundation and framing of the soon to be house, "I don't think they like people walking on a construction site Ry."

He chuckled stopping in the middle of the framing, "We just walked into our kitchen." My head turned to him looking at him confused since Bella was running around in a field and we were standing in a framed structure. "Well, none of the places nearby for sale have a decent kitchen and that will always be the first thing you look for and I know a contractor from saving his life a couple years ago who is giving me a huge discount to build on this plot. They just started building since it took time for paper work to run through but our future home is being built."

His hand moved into his cut taking out a set of paper handing it to me, as I opened it I saw they are blueprints to a small house, "Your building us a house?" I felt his thumb run under my eyes wiping a few tears that escaped my eyes from him doing this.