26: Trust

Ryker

Ryker

Twirling the knife in my hands I flicked my wrist watching it hit the bullseye as Briac and Spotter groan taking a shot. It was Hunter and I against those two; staying safe away from the strippers and club whores Tatt and Hamlet brought for Hunter's bachelor party that we all forgot about. Serenity would no doubt cut Hunter's balls off if he even looked at one and Amara ... not sure would she would do; probably something silent and painful. Not that I would look at anyone of them let alone touch; none of them were my woman. Hamlet and Tatt can have those all to themselves same goes for Spotter and Briac. I don't need anyone besides Amara.

"None of you fuckers are allowed to tell my Birdy we are doing this. She hates this game." Hunter slurred as Briac took one of the throwing knives and threw it at the board making Hunter and I take a shot.

"You sure you should be risking it then? That woman has you around her finger." Briac said back as Spotter took the next throw resulting in more alcohol for me. "Whipped."

"That's not the only thing she has wrapped around me. Man, I never wanted a woman but fuck, I can't wait for her to be mine. Allll mine." Hunter slurred back taking a knife and throwing it at the board hitting the middle. "You get that Ryker?"

"I get you brother. All those women are nothing compared to my Amara."

Spotter got up taking the knife out of the board waking back to us as he placed a new bottle on the counter, "So she is yours? Does that mean I can take this betting board down, sick of brothers trying to come back here and mark it."

"Woah did you try to claim her or just saying she is yours? There is a difference and it changes things." Briac said seriously taking one of the knives.

Taking a shot, I shrugged at the brothers, "You boys like pushing this discussion, don't you? We aren't giving her to the M8s despite her being a Luna or not. Plus, not like I could claim her, we all know that if I brought it to the table fucking Copper would vote no stopping me." I was on edge ever since I found out the M8 want her, for respect and blocking her as a witness. But we weren't going to give her up, no fucking way, I don't care what they promise, this club doesn't do that. "Fucking unanimous vote..."

We won't give her up, right? My brain knew that, but something was going on I wasn't sure about.

"Well it is a valid question there is a difference between a Luna and a fuck you have, though not many people give puppies to those they just fuck."

I took another shot as Briac threw the knife, "Yeah well you tell me right now if it would pass in church?" Briac looked me in the eye with a deep sigh before looking to pour a shot. "Listen, aren't we supposed to be talking about Hunter, it is his bachelor party?"

Hunter threw the knife only for it to miss its mark nearly hitting Pepper walking by who looked like he was about to shit his pants. Pepper nodded at us before walking the other way saying something about getting more alcohol which had us laughing.