17: Night Ride

Amara

Amara

I leaned on the counter staring at the clock waiting for my shift to be over. I just wanted to be out of work and away. Not necessarily at the club, anywhere would be fine, I just need to breath. The idea that the M8's are closing in has me baking everyday just to keep my anxiety down. Which the brothers at the clubhouse haven't complained about... yet. Particularly tonight when Ryker and his brothers are heading out to meet with the M8s tonight with that plan Esposito propositioned. I understand its ploy to get intel right from the horse's mouth so to speak but I can't help think of every scenario where things can go wrong.

Things with Ryker were getting fucking hot, we haven't had sex but I am pretty sure he has kissed and licked every part of my body so far. I love he wanted to make sure I was sure about going all the way, the first time I had sex was from curiosity and the second was boredem. But Ry wanted to make sure I know about what I am ready for with sex. I love the concern but I am going to lose it if I don't have him in me soon.

The diner was quiet and the graveyard worker was in the back ready for me to leave in the next couple of minutes, glancing at the prospect over in the corner I let out a sigh turning away from the clock.

"Prospect go back to the club I got her." Ryker's deep voice drew me out of my thoughts as I turned to see that sexy man walking up to me with a smirk. "Hey my little baker."

I smiled shaking my head bending down to grab my bag before wrapping my arms around his waist as he pulled me against him, "Hey sexy biker. Didn't know you were coming to pick me up."

Ryker smiled as he bent down giving me a kiss, his arms bringing me closer to his body before moving away, "thought I would take you out for a ride on my bike before club business tonight."

I jumped on the balls of my feet with excitement, "your bike? Is it safe?"

He just chuckled grabbing my waist and leading me out as I called out bye to the other workers, "it's late and I'm keeping in the territory. Don't trust me?"

"Oh I think you have won my trust with what you have done to my body this week." I whispered into his ear as we reached his bike making his grip on my waist tightened. Ryker brought out a new confidence in me, though it was only for when it's just us.

"Easy there Amara or I may just throw you onto my bike and fuck you in front of everyone."

I shivered and blushed looking away from him as he pecked my cheek taking my bag and placing it in his saddle bag as I put on his helmet. He swung onto the bike steadying it as I gripped onto his shoulders and sat on, gripping his waist as he started his Harley up and started to ride away.

The first time I was on his bike I didn't pay attention, to busy freaking out about seeing the M8s. But not now. Now I can focus on being pressed against Ryker as he drove through the city, everything passing by us silently from his bike's rumbling. Every worry gone. Every thought about anything was just gone. Right now it was me, him and his bike. This position, right here with Ryker, with nothing going on was one of the most peaceful places I have felt besides the one right before I fall asleep in Ryker's arms.