32: Biker Girl

I have been updating allot, be sure to check each chapter so you don't skip one 

Amara

"I know why you won't talk to me." I glanced up at the man who always comes in, 'Ryker' the very biker who I dropped the special order for. He has been coming in for two months now and despite my need to stay away he draws me in like a moth to a flame. I don't know why, we would go together like water to a grease fire; destroying everything.

Clearing my throat and putting a tray down I looked to him, "excuse me?"

He gave a soft smile taking a sip of his coffee, "You always come out here with flour on your cheek and give me maybe ten words before silence. And I know why, I need flour on my cheek too."

My hand went to my face wiping flour off of it making me blush, of course the hot guy sees me with flour on me, "I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for the flour on your cheek or not talking to me?" He said in a teasing voice making me blush even more. Pretty sure my face was the same red colour as the seats in the diner. "Though personally, I think the flour is a cute look on you."

Fidgeting on my feet as I refilled his coffee, I shrugged trying to hide the deepening blush, "both I suppose. I am used to cooking late, not used to people coming in to talk at this hour."

He chuckled lightly making me flutter, gosh why him???? Grease fire, we would be a grease fire! "Well what can I say, I am not like anyone else. Unless you have dropped pies for another person."

"No, that's only happened with you."

Ryker gave me another smile making me blush again, "well that's good I like being special. Care to tell me about the things you bake. I find myself interested in knowing how a baker comes to make a new recipe."

My eyes squinted as I cocked my head, "You want to know about baking? I can't really see a biker baking. Wait that's not what I meant it's just that well you're in leather and your bike and like you just don't seem the type I mean... I really don't have much to say about myself. Nada. Nothing special about what I do-" I tried moving a tray but it slipped out of my hands and clattered to the floor becoming the second tray of pastries I have dropped in front of him.

"Shit." I muttered dropping to the to pick up the mess, my hands shaking slightly.

Movement made me turn to see Ryker bent down, a sense of déjà vu hitting me of the first time I met him. "I got to make you stop dropping things huh." A ghost of a smile was on his face and amusement in his eyes.