24: Middle of War

Ryker

Ryker

Closing the door of the Armory I walked towards the bar of the clubhouse to go find Amara and see how she is doing. It had been a couple days since the meeting with Drexton and Maximus and I could see the questions beginning to form behind Amara's eyes. She could see how I was spending more time in the armoury and how busy the brothers were getting ready for whatever plan Briac was coming with. A plan I was beginning to feel I wasn't privy to but knew I had to make sure the weapons were all ready for whatever that plan was.

Walking into the room I began to automatically scan the room looking for that one person finding her sitting at the bar with Birdy, Shadow and with Bella on her lap as she talked with Spotter, tossing a chip at him while laughing at whatever he said.

"You claiming her yet?" I turned to see Hamlet walking over to me nodding to Amara. "I mean you got her a fucking puppy."

I turned back to Amara nuzzling Bella, who was with her constantly, working just as I hoped she would; Amara's anxiety having dropped dramatically. I liked Bella, she was a cute puppy but fuck was she a cockblock. Amara won't have sex with her in the room so now I have resulted in locking Bella in the bathroom just so I can fuck her. And that puppy does not like to be moved during the night, the little thing will growl. But claiming Amara to be my Luna with her by my side and with the club; wasn't even sure if she knew what that meant. "Could I ask her to be a part of this life?"

"Technically she already is. Plus, it's not your choice brother, its hers. And she doesn't look like she is going to leave anytime soon. Even if she did, you wouldn't let her walk away, as I said you got her a fucking puppy. It works better than a ring on her figure."

He was right about that. I wouldn't let her walk away but the club was getting tenser by the minute and I didn't want her here when things went to blow.

I nodded telling him I knew that he was right, I should claim her but it isn't the right time. "And if I brought up a vote what would Copper say? He would shut it down the second the words went passed my lips, you know that."

Hamlet didn't say anything for a moment knowing I was right. A vote had to be brought up to claim a woman and it had to be unanimous. "It's complicated brother. He just doesn't want to fight even though it's our only option."

"And what do you say about it." Glancing I looked at him, the adrenaline junkie moved his head cracking his neck, no doubt still getting used to his position. "I don't think you have told me."

He sighed, "well I always figured you would have a complicated story. Never did like it easy."

Sighing I knew that was as good as an answer I was going to get and walked over to Amara at the bar. Approaching her I bent to kiss her check as I stood behind her, patting Bella on the head. "Hey love, how are you."

Amara kissed me with a smile on her face, "Good Birdy invited me to the bachlorette party she is having in a few days while also mentioning about Hunter's party and the trouble he will get in from you boys."