1: Flour

Ryker

Ryker

Half a year ago

"Hey, I need you to pick up the pies for the party tonight it's under special order at that diner on 4th," Tatt said as I placed my freshly sharpened sword on the armory's walls.

"Why do I need to?" I asked into the phone annoyed, "You're the one going all out for this what would I know, I don't even like sweets."

He groaned on the other end of the phone, "I'm about to tattoo her bro. Also this is the first Luna celebration of this generation AND the first birthday for Birdy so don't be a little shit or I will tell all the groupies that you just got an STD, have fun trying to get pussy then."

"Alright alright fine I'll go get some fucking pies." I hung on him before he would list off whatever else he wanted, if I had to go on some run then I should have at least chosen whatever we are eating.

I was glad for tonight, Birdy was being brought into the club as Hunter's Luna and we can breathe easy with having gotten rid of Remious. Not to mention I see Hunter get what he deserves but at the time I just wanted to resupply the ammo and do my job rather then go pick up pies. I don't like sweets, how the fuck was I supposed to know if the ones I picked up were going to be good?

Strapping some knives on myself I headed out to my bike ready for this run to be over with, Tatt no doubt chose me just so he could fuck with me since I stole the pussy he was interested in the other night. Settling onto my Harley Davidson Street Bob, I kicked the stand up and started the engine heading to the diner Tatt had wanted. Why a diner? Wouldn't a bakery make more sense? I didn't pay attention to diners but don't they have a reputation for burgers not party pies?

It didn't take long for me to pull up to the diner, parking my bike in front of the entrance thankful for the empty lot so no one would scratch my bike. Don't trust people around her, can you really blame me? I felt my pocket vibrate but ignored it already knowing it would be different brothers telling me what to get them, Tatt is going to owe me for this.

Walking in, the bell above the door rang inside the empty place. My head turned to the door that went to the kitchen as I heard a string of soft curses coming from there as the door opened to a young woman shaking her hand rapidly.

I felt my jeans tighten as I looked over her body, her tight jeans showing off every part of her long legs. The t shirt showing my her round breasts. I couldn't help my eyes roam over her body appreciatively before snapping back to the present as she keep shaking her hand rapidly.

"You alright?" I asked stolling over to the counter as my eyes went over her face. She had soft green almond shaped eyes that held an innocent view of the world, though there was something else in there I couldn't place. Her hair up in a messy bun with a blue scrunchy that she began to fiddle with before muttering again shaking her hand. I did notice how her eyes slightly widened as she looked me over, taking an obvious moment to see my Sargent of Arms patch on my cut but as she kept looking over for something she got more worried before relaxing a little.