18: Jail Birds

Guess who is procrastinating ;) 

Ryker

I pulled on my throttle feeling my bike go faster as Briac, Hamlet, Hunter and I sped down the roads; Spotter hanging back to watch over the station from afar. Only ten minutes later did the lights flash behind us, pulling us over to then slap cuffs on our wrists as we were pushing into a police van. Twenty minutes later we were booked into the station for reckless driving and sitting in a jail cell waiting for the M8s.

'Hey have you gotten your suit yet, any of you?" Hunter asked leaning back against the wall.

My hands went out as I was not expecting him to talk about his wedding, "You haven't even told us a date dipshit."

"Fuck, I was supposed to send out the invitations last week." He groaned running his hand into his hair.

"Why didn't you, you had one job." Hamlet asked laughing.

"Birdy looked too hot. I had to relieve her of her clothing." We all groaned not needing to hear him talk about his sex life with her, we hear enough of it when they stay over.

"Yeah well she will probably cut you off when she finds out you didn't send out the invites. So when do I need a suit?" I asked.

"August 29th, but get it as soon as you can in case anything happens." My head shook as that date was only a month and a half away and he was just telling people. Birdy would no doubt be pissed when she finds out no one knows yet. "Will you be asking Amara to be your Luna before or after that? You have my vote on her for sure."

My head whipped up, my mouth opening and closing not knowing how to respond to that. They all turned to look at me then with knowing looks already counting her in and she seems as good as. She fit in with the girls well, took care of the brothers scolding them when she seems them eating some crap food and not to mention how she has been handling being at the range with me to get used to a gun; getting over the bad memories they bring.

I scratched my beard getting up to lean against the wall, "haven't thought about it too much, she has enough stress in her life at the moment just want her comfortable again in life and I'll see about that later. Still new to this type of thing." I was one to fuck and leave them before they got any ideas and now I thought of Amara every second. Fuck is her anxiety level okay right now? Could something trigger a panic attack right now? My head shook quickly to get the thought out telling myself she is okay probably baking something allowing me to focus on why I was in a jail cell.

"Lets just get through this brothers." Braic said looking at me before looking away.

"Just don't make the same mistakes I did." Hunter nodded at me as we heard the guards come back, the doors opening as some M8s were thrown into the cell.

Moving so that I stood beside Briac, seeing Hunter do the same to where Hamlet was sitting my eyes moved up looking at who we were up against. It was time to put faces to the names on those who wanted to fuck with our relations with the Sorrentinos and who dares try to kill my woman.