28: Brotherhood

Ryker

Ryker

Something is wrong.

Hunter has been avoiding me the past couple of days, besides the party last night and now he wasn't answering my texts. The last thing he said to me was that he loved me and to trust him. Trust the brotherhood. Then he walked away to go on a run with Spotter before I went out with Briac to check terrority line. He was acting funny and I don't like it.

There was something going on, I could tell with the glances between Briac and Hamlet that whatever plan they had made was going to be executed soon but no one would tell me what. As Sergeant of Arms it is pretty fucking important for people to tell me what is going on so I can be sure that we are prepared. Part of me knew they weren't telling me because it had to do with Amara and the Sorrentinos. I could help make sure the Sorrentinos know to trust us against the M8s and keep Amara out of the limelight so why aren't they saying anything?

We were currently putting gas in our tanks before meeting up with the brothers. We had gone out to meet with different businesses ensuring they know it's ROS territory and not M8s for when Reaper comes to check his lines. Honestly, I don't know why I had to go, it wasn't something I went on but Hamlet wanted me out. Looking at the brothers I couldn't help but look at the way they are acting. I trust them but something isn't right...

Taking out my phone I dialled Amara's number but it went straight to voicemail. My fingers tapped on the knives strapped to my thighs as I tried again and again and for some other reason again.

She always has it on her...

"What is going on?!" I yelled to Briac who swung back on his bike and looked back at me. "You're keeping me from something, what it is."

He sighed before starting his bike nodding his head, "Trust the club. Come on, we need to meet the others."

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Briac is telling me shit, no he is brushes it off just saying to trust him? Why has Briac, Hamlet and Hunter tell me to trust them?

He pulled out of the gas stations and I followed him out, watching as the sun set over the horizon. For some reason, it reminds me of Amara, the light in the current darkness of my life. God, I needed her on the back of my bike with her thighs pressed against me with her arms wound around my waist. I shook my head quickly focusing on the drive; I needed all my attention on what was being kept from me.

About twenty minutes later we pulled up to a graveyard where there were other brothers sitting on top of their bikes which we pulled alongside too. I glared at Copper knowing that with his smile this was something I wasn't going to like.

"What's going on?" Tatt asked looking to Briac as I swung off shrugging at him when he looked to me. At least I wasn't the only one who didn't know what was going on.

Glancing around I couldn't see Hunter which made me more nervous which was only heightened when we heard the roar of a couple bikes that stopped on the other side of the area. "Those are M8s cuts." I growled before looking to Briac, "What is going on brother, what are they doing here?"