6: Deep Breaths

You all deserve an extra chapter tonight 

Amara 

"NO NO NO NO YOU PIECE OF SHIT DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DON'T!!!! OH COME ONNNNN YOU WERE PEAKED YOU WERE PEAKED!!! Stupid eggs whites, YOU ALWAYS MAKE THINGS DIFFICULT! I EVEN FLIPPED YOU OVER MY HEAD butttt noooooo you just INFLATE turning into mush you stupid chocolate egg white piece of shit desert." I glared at the inflated chocolate dessert beyond pissed that it didn't come out the way I wanted and caved in. Gabing a spoon I scooped a piece up eating the chocolate goodness, "Well at least you still taste good. BUT SERIOUSLY!"

"You alright there Drya?"

I jumped hearing Ryker's voice coming from the window into the kitchen putting my hand into my chest. "Jesus Ryker, don't do that." I muttered walking to open the door to the front it was well past one so I had been in the kitchen not expecting anyone to come or hear me shouting at egg whites. "Test 26 egg whi-" I cut myself off seeing a bunch of bikers looking at me amused, panic and anxiety rushing in as I looked anywhere but them. Sure I was used to Ryker but that was about it and it took a few months to look him in the eye for more than a few seconds with fighting an anxiety attack. Now there were at least ten in here.

"Dam, Hunter you didn't say his baker girl was hot." One with short blond hair said making a couple chuckle and the another one rolled his eyes as he leaned against a counter looking over at us.

His baker girl? Was I Ryker's baker girl?

"Behave Tatt," Another biker said as my anxiety went even higher as I walked behind the counter feeling the knife in my pocket.

"What can I get you all?" my voice was small behind the counter not looking in the eyes of any of them, fully aware that all their eyes were on me. Sure Ryker has brought a friend before but it would be one friend not a bunch of his club members late at night when I am the only person here.

"Coffee would be great darling, we got a long night with those crate-" Smack I jumped up seeing that one of the bikers with the patch 'President' had smacked the back of the head of the one who was talking, Tatt was what he was called earlier?

The guy with the president patch looked back at me, "Sorry about him, we try to train him but sometimes they are a lost cause."

Nodding shortly I glanced back at Ryker who was looking at me cautiously, almost wondering when I will break making me duck my head taking out coffee cups and filling them up for the bikers at the counter. I smiled softly as they drank their coffee trying to keep the rising anxiety in my stomach down and keeping away from Ryker. I didn't feel like talking in cases I said something I wasn't supposed to.

"Why were you yelling at egg whites?" I jumped hearing someone talking to me looking to see their name patch being Spotter.

Clearing my throat I took a rag cleaning a mug looking at him, "I was testing a recipe and since the egg whites weren't done properly they caused it to go wrong. Sorry about that I didn't think anyone was here." Offering a small smile I looked away from him focusing on something else as I heard a timer go off walking back into the kitchen.