13: I Saw A Movie

Amara 

Amara 

I barely made it to the toilet as I threw up from waking in a panic from the dreams I always tend to have. Now staying in a clubhouse I was glad that in these panic sleeps I didn't scream; that would be awkward. Getting up I splashed some cold water on my face to try and calm myself from the memories. I'm not as worried about myself as I am them really, I told Ryker everything and their president of the club knows me from a search; if they were going to give me to the M8 they already would have. Ryker made me trust them, if I trust Ryker then I will trust the club but I can't promise I can stay calm around them if I see them wearing a gun.

Glancing at the clock, I could see that it was only four in the morning, meaning I had only gotten around three hours of sleep. Ryker and I had sat in the kitchen just talking and kissing then he walked me to where I was staying, telling me that he was just a few doors down if I needed anything. He gave me one hell of a kiss before breaking apart to which I can admit I whimpered from but he said since I was already in such a sensory overload and pain from telling him everything he wasn't going to push me to do anything that I might regret. I doubt that I would have regretted and a large part of me wanted to stay with him but I also knew that I would be waking up running to the toilet so I chose the room by myself. I can't throw up in front of him after sleeping with him, that's not hot.

Ten minutes later I found myself in front of the kitchen, the club silent as any normal person would be asleep at this hour. Being still anxious from the dream there was only one thing I could do that would calm me down and would probably be a good thing to do to thank the club for letting me stay with them for the time. Walking in I opened the fridge seeing what food they had available, thankfully it looked like some food was on the cusp of being ripe which means I won't feel too bad about making something without asking since it needs to be baked anyway. Taking out the ingredients available I felt the recipies running in my head of what I may bake.

"This going to be your place now?"

My body jumped a foot hearing sudden sound in the otherwise silent room. "Jesus you scared the shit out of me!" I exclaimed my hand going to my chest as I turned to see Ryker leaning against the doorframe looking oh so very hot in dark jeans, grey shirt and his cut. God I need him, my body is turning into a fire just looking at him."Oh um, was it okay if I baked? I was up early and I enjoy cooking so I thought I could thank the club by cooking but if it's not then-"

He cut me off with a few chuckles as he walked over to where I was standing, his arms wrapping around my waist, my finger going into his belt loop while he bent down taking my lips in his. God I can get used to this. "You are welcome to commandeer this place, as long as you want to, if someone starts asking you to cook for them, just tell them to shove it and pick up a pan, they will go running."

My head threw back as I laughed at that, "Don't I still feel bad for that."

"Oh yeah that laugh really proves how much you feel bad." My mouth gaped open to him in offense and mouthed the word 'rude' to him. "You okay, how's the anxiety."